• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
It still looks like crap. Not to mention you still haven't gotten the factory to fix the date window touching the tachy and the fat hour hand pinion. You don't listen to the community, but I for one really wish you did.

Chromeburn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/15
Well I got my QC photos on Friday. There seems to be some brown residue around the numbers. Glue? The 4 and 7 especially. I didn't reply in time so I couldn't reject it. Did I get the crappy one at the end of the batch? Took them three weeks just to get me QC photos. This is the second watch I got from puretime lately with a problem.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
It still looks like crap. Not to mention you still haven't gotten the factory to fix the date window touching the tachy and the fat hour hand pinion. You don't listen to the community, but I for one really wish you did.

I think saying it's crap is a little unfair, this is a $500 copy of a $20000+ watch. What do you expect? And the date can't be moved because the movement won't allow it. If you want to design a specific movement then feel free, we'd all appreciate it!

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Well I got my QC photos on Friday. There seems to be some brown residue around the numbers. Glue? The 4 and 7 especially. I didn't reply in time so I couldn't reject it. Did I get the crappy one at the end of the batch? Took them three weeks just to get me QC photos. This is the second watch I got from puretime lately with a problem.
[/url]

I'd reject that, PT will have someone clean the dial if you request i'm sure, they're pretty good normally. Just PM Angus puretime

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
I think saying it's crap is a little unfair, this is a $500 copy of a $20000+ watch. What do you expect? And the date can't be moved because the movement won't allow it. If you want to design a specific movement then feel free, we'd all appreciate it!

i expect the same things other makes have gotten: upgrades. Your limited imagination isn't gracing us any more than your sarcasm: I gave angus clear drawings of how to redo both tachy and hour pinion 2 years ago. I'll give you a hint: no movement redesign needed.

josh_w

Known Member
18/11/10

You should look into what kind of Franken project is needed to “move the date window”. That’s not just a lazy error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
i expect the same things other makes have gotten: upgrades. Your limited imagination isn't gracing us any more than your sarcasm: I gave angus clear drawings of how to redo both tachy and hour pinion 2 years ago. I'll give you a hint: no movement redesign needed.

I totally get your point. But to call this project crap is a bit harsh as already said.

My question at this point - will a custom tachy refine the overall position of the DW cut out so that it is centered between the center of the 2 and the 4 on the dial additional to the gen-like gap between the tachy and the DW cut out itself?

Why they don't manage to stamp out the hands with the correct pinion is also a mystery for me...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe they will fix all those things older batches include when the release a completely new concept of rep - with a clone movement and redone case, dial, DW and hands as well.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
Moving date window is irrelevant. As per my subsequent comment. You'll find it

You should look into what kind of Franken project is needed to “move the date window”. That’s not just a lazy error.

Chromeburn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/15
I'd reject that, PT will have someone clean the dial if you request i'm sure, they're pretty good normally. Just PM Angus puretime

I tried, but I didn't make it under the 24 window even though they mailed it after my request and their reply to my request. Already on the way as of today. I will have to pay out of pocket to have someone work on it here. Any one have recommendations?

machim

19/7/17
I tried, but I didn't make it under the 24 window even though they mailed it after my request and their reply to my request. Already on the way as of today. I will have to pay out of pocket to have someone work on it here. Any one have recommendations?

Looks at PT website. Looks like your watch is the one they used for to take pictures. It has the same issue as your

580dfe33e27b7fe3b67108cc5a7b98a9.png

Reactions: Luizin2004

TheDonSL

28/12/13
105/70 is APs standard size for hornback for deployment. I’m not sure what the rep strap is. I took it off within 5 min lol

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
105/70 is APs standard size for hornback for deployment. I’m not sure what the rep strap is. I took it off within 5 min lol

Funny.

Audemars Piguet Germany told me, that the Sizes for Leather Hornback straps are: 98/71, 118/71 and 138/71. Rubber is 96/71, 116/71 and 136/71.

On the other Hand: The XL Rubber Strap they sold me is 71/125... they might have given me wrong Numbers. Or a fake Strap, lol.

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Just got qc pics. Plots look ss on this one. Asked for another one.

Imgur not working .

I could upload the pic elsewhere if you guys want me to.

Sent from the RWI App

machim

19/7/17
Well, I just ordered mine, even with premium price compare to all folks thy pre-ordered. But it’s ok. QC is accepted. Can’t wait to have it

41e395abbe2238b8724c4403cd275bf1.jpg

Reactions: TingelTangelTom

BIONONE

28/4/17
And in the end - we all dont know how many of those limited pieces were sold to the masses haha :D