• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

JTSWE

19/2/17
The position is still a big flaw

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

josh_w

Known Member
18/11/10
How much? How dir you order from?

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Eric is at [email protected]

He’s making me this:

63b7add1371e23793ada81d197949f0f.jpg

$184 shipped anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
How are the reviews of this? Ppl satisfied?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Mine is stuck at customs in the UK :( Whaaaaaaaa

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
The watch is phenominal! The crystal is 100% gen, but still nothing beats profs crystal so I will swap it as it’s my personal preference. Datewheel as I said previously is spot on the font, but the color is incorrect and needs to be ivory so I will swap that too. Cyclops is an improvement over previous ROOs, but still not enough depth so again as I said previously I will install a prof cyclops.

Once the above mods are complete, this watch will be my favorite 42mm ROO and I’m even having another croc strap made for it. I already have the dark grey, need something lighter for the summer perhaps...

This is the best rep AP out of the box in my opinion since the date font is correct it’s a pleasure to wear it as I am now. Normally I just couldn’t wear a stock JF out anymore after modding so many lol. The Sincere is a pleasure to wear right out of the box so again, Bravo Angus and JF!

A job job well done!!

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
At least i received mine today. Always to late to the party. But hey, better then nothing.

I wish, i could try the Watch. But again just 2 pairs of EXTRASMAL Straps included.

WTF. Again 2 Straps for the Trashcan. While the Quality of of the Rubber strap is not that bad compared to a gen Rubber Strap. And even the leather seems a bit better then usual.

But why dont they not even put Straps in STANDARD length to the Watch? Im not greedy and demand XL-Straps, but why not just Standard?

I always pay for a complete Watch and can throw away half of it.

And those XS Straps for women, children and chinese ppl are that smal, that i cannot even test fit the Watch.

So, afer 15 Months of waiting, this nice little thingy has to go directly to the Watchbox instead of testing it.

Till i got me a normal Strap the thrill of buying a new thing is gone. Maybe i just flip this thing imediately. Thank you angus.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
The watch is phenominal! The crystal is 100% gen, but still nothing beats profs crystal so I will swap it as it’s my personal preference. Datewheel as I said previously is spot on the font, but the color is incorrect and needs to be ivory so I will swap that too. Cyclops is an improvement over previous ROOs, but still not enough depth so again as I said previously I will install a prof cyclops.

Once the above mods are complete, this watch will be my favorite 42mm ROO and I’m even having another croc strap made for it. I already have the dark grey, need something lighter for the summer perhaps...

This is the best rep AP out of the box in my opinion since the date font is correct it’s a pleasure to wear it as I am now. Normally I just couldn’t wear a stock JF out anymore after modding so many lol. The Sincere is a pleasure to wear right out of the box so again, Bravo Angus and JF!

A job job well done!!

who did you get the strap from? I am looking to get one made as well since deployment is not comfortable for me thanks

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
I know Vic is currently working on a nice grey hornback.

machim

19/7/17
At least i received mine today. Always to late to the party. But hey, better then nothing.

I wish, i could try the Watch. But again just 2 pairs of EXTRASMAL Straps included.

WTF. Again 2 Straps for the Trashcan. While the Quality of of the Rubber strap is not that bad compared to a gen Rubber Strap. And even the leather seems a bit better then usual.

But why dont they not even put Straps in STANDARD length to the Watch? Im not greedy and demand XL-Straps, but why not just Standard?

I always pay for a complete Watch and can throw away half of it.

And those XS Straps for women, children and chinese ppl are that smal, that i cannot even test fit the Watch.

So, afer 15 Months of waiting, this nice little thingy has to go directly to the Watchbox instead of testing it.

Till i got me a normal Strap the thrill of buying a new thing is gone. Maybe i just flip this thing imediately. Thank you angus.

If you are selling it, please let me know

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I didn’t receive a rubber strap with mine at all. I have plenty though lol