• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF AP Spare Parts

hibee999

20/10/15
Does anyone know a TD that will supply spare parts for JF ROOs ? I've asked my usual one but he is not cooperating ? I'm looking for a few bezels...

Anyone had more success ?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

hibee999

20/10/15
Unfortunately he says the bezel is not available

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
Maybe you can get it from m2m? I know when I bought just the bezel from Toro a long time ago, it was $100 + Shipping. You might be able to get it cheaper m2m.
Why do you need a spare bezel, special project?

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
I've bought many watches from Toro but when I asked about a bezel or dial he said not available.

Toro gave me a long delay when I ordered a JF 15400 V3 on bracelet along with a leather band/clasp/plots. He claims that spare parts take much longer to order which I found to be total BS because the watch comes in both configurations! He was making an order from JF for my watch anyways, how can and extra leather band from the same source take an extra 3 weeks!?

Further, he claims his policy is that they don't provide QC pics for spare parts. My experience with Toro was not good, and frankly that will be my last.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Spare parts have been getting more and more difficult to get. I know Toro would like factories to be more cooperative in supplying spare parts. Delays and inability to get parts is very common these days.

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
We’re dealing with watches so at some point we will need spare parts. The factories need to keep spare parts available.

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
What bezel do you need, I have ceramic, JF diver if that suits you.

hibee999

20/10/15
Spare parts have been getting more and more difficult to get. I know Toro would like factories to be more cooperative in supplying spare parts. Delays and inability to get parts is very common these days.

Thanks for the feedback.

Is there any TD that is able to source parts or is there a minimum order quantity that might interest JF ?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Thanks for the feedback.

Is there any TD that is able to source parts or is there a minimum order quantity that might interest JF ?

I dont see how he could have different channels but francis at mrtimezone clearly states he can find and supply parts..worth throwing a message I’d say