Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Photo Review: XF new 15706 / 2*AR + XS rubber strap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks nine for the photos and write up. I like the hands on this iteration. If it were not for the sloppy lume fills on the XF timing ring, I might throw away my gen FC Diver timing ring. And the timegraph display will always be an urban myth, I suppose, LOL.

Comment

Here is another picture, and waiting for TD reply.

Comment

Originally posted by nine View Post
        XF 15707(21600),this is right.
        Where did you order this watch from?

I thought the latest is this one: http://chazingtime01.co/product/roya...trap-a2836-v2/

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalairair View Post

Where did you order this watch from?

I thought the latest is this one: http://chazingtime01.co/product/roya...trap-a2836-v2/
          we are looking for low beat 21600 movement,
          as i check , now only 15707(21600)have, 15706(21600) out stock.
          Picture is 15707.

You can email your TD to order. I order from andrew, he not TD here.

Comment

Thanx, nice review

Comment

Originally posted by nine View Post
              Here is another picture, and waiting for TD reply.

now things clear up... I think as it is a A2824 movement with decoration on top (so not the same decoration like on the 9015) it is in fact a totally wrong bph number.... what explains the inaccuracy of +30s/d

Or am I wrong? please bring in some light haha

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

now things clear up... I think as it is a A2824 movement with decoration on top (so not the same decoration like on the 9015) it is in fact a totally wrong bph number.... what explains the inaccuracy of +30s/d

Or am I wrong? please bring in some light haha
                I don't think that its a A2824, 2824 has balance wheel at the top. In this case, it does not seems like the balance wheel is at the top.

Comment

Just picked a N4

Comment

Originally posted by boonnn View Post

I don't think that its a A2824, 2824 has balance wheel at the top. In this case, it does not seems like the balance wheel is at the top.
                    But which movement got it the gears on the right place like the gen?! I'm confused

Comment

But which movement got it the gears on the right place like the gen?! I'm confused
                      I´m also confused. The gear placement is an obvious flaw on all current AP reps with decorated movement and open caseback.

Comment

I Guess 23j would be the closest choice as far as I know of. Perhaps op could answer the question better

Comment

Originally posted by boonnn View Post

I Guess 23j would be the closest choice as far as I know of. Perhaps op could answer the question better
                          I think you are right. I order it nice price.

Comment

Want to buy:All Gen Dial for omega, AP , which can suit for Top rep factory products Noob , V6F/XF , Jf. or change Gen parts , correct Rep DW , super AR crystal...

Comment

Originally posted by nine
                              Want to buy:All Gen Dial for omega, AP , which can suit for Top rep factory products Noob , V6F/XF , Jf. or change Gen parts , correct Rep DW , super AR crystal...
                              This seems a little lost.

Comment

So here is a question-
                                What does everyone think about the case on the XF, it is a little shinny. Is the Gen shinny or matte?

Comment

Working...
                                X