• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mikey datewheel

Paladium

15/2/13
Hi the fine folks of rwi.

Having been in rwi is a blast. Was thinking of modding some of my lovely aps. Who should i contact for the purchase of mikey datewheels? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Paladium

15/2/13
dont forget to post pics when you get it in!

Mikey last logged in a week ago. Will just patiently wait for his return. If anyone has a spare mikey dw classic in white with black fonts i will gladly make it worth your while. :)

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Mikey last logged in a week ago. Will just patiently wait for his return. If anyone has a spare mikey dw classic in white with black fonts i will gladly make it worth your while. :)

sometimes its worth buying direct for his freebie item. i say too much already :chatterbox:

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Dumb question but is mikey on this forum or do i need to still go over to repgeek.

I'm looking for one for the 44mm ROO Asian 7750 movement

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Mikey stays on the repgeek.com site. He feels most at home there at that site, and contributes alot to the AP forum there.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
could I buy a watch, get it sent straight to Mikey, he does DW and cyclops then send the watch to me? has anyone done this before?