• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 Modders

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
Looking for 15400 Modders in CONUS that's capable of thinning the case, brushing, etc.. who do you guys recommend?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Molesou

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Don't think there's anyone in CONUS doing this. Only people I know are in Europe or Asia.

Reactions: lpl

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
I do rotor silencing and some other stuff in conus on the other forum, looking into where and how much material is coming off for the thickness mod now if anyone wants to chime in which bits and how much

Reactions: vcappp

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
I do rotor silencing and some other stuff in conus on the other forum, looking into where and how much material is coming off for the thickness mod now if anyone wants to chime in which bits and how much

you should experiment if you have the correct machinery. the guys that say shave 1mm from rear have no clue and you will end with a box of spares. shave in increments from caseback and rear bezel until you near 9.80mm

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
Who does this in Europe? I tried to PM slaughterer62 but hasn't replied any other people you'd recommend?

You can try Legend, he might be able to do it.

Not sure if slaughterer can shave the case or rotor. But I've seen Legend's recent project on other APs which he did something like this.

Last thing you want is piecing different makers together like TF, JF, BP parts... make no sense to me and cost is extravagant

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Yeah, I got a thinned one from Louie and it is great. I want to buy many more, but need to find the modder to do it.

Reactions: corleone911

grandphuba

8/4/18
Do these modders accept international customers? i.e. I ship the watch to them, they do their work, then ship it back?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

do you mean that you have the skills/machines to do the service by yourself? or do you use the services from the other forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk