• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can anyone help me find this AP repicla?

Bliss

Horology Curious
1/11/16
Hey guys I've been hunting for a while now for my second replica. It has been over 2 years since my first purchase. I've had some trouble finding all the websites now so was wondering if anyone could help me find the best one of this watch. I have searched on Puretime only but can't seem to see it.

https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/wa....OO.A006CA.01/

EDIT: I've managed to find it on InTime but judging from pictures on there it does not look great, has anyone had experience with this store and what is it like compared to PureTime?

Last edited:

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
This is not out yet and no word if it will be repped.

BIONONE

28/4/17
This is not out yet and no word if it will be repped.

On the new releases for APs on watchbus it said "will be listed soon" so hopefully we will see the last few models from SIHH2017 and the newer 2018 collection of ROOs soon. Shouldn't be such a big problem as they already have access to ceramic bezels for the ROOs...

hoping on the old 2017 Havana ROO... Everyday I'm checking the TDs hoping it is released haha

TheDonSL

28/12/13
On the new releases for APs on watchbus it said "will be listed soon" so hopefully we will see the last few models from SIHH2017 and the newer 2018 collection of ROOs soon. Shouldn't be such a big problem as they already have access to ceramic bezels for the ROOs...

hoping on the old 2017 Havana ROO... Everyday I'm checking the TDs hoping it is released haha

Yes I saw that on watchbus, but they might be releasing something much bigger before those come out... we shall see my friend!

Reactions: BIONONE

Bliss

Horology Curious
1/11/16
I shall! Where do you guys buy your straps? PureTime didn't have them.