• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have any factories made a ladies 37mm Offshore?

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Good afternoon chaps. My wife caught sight of one of these, and wants it. Just wondering before I start to pester TD's, does anyone know if any factory ever produced a ladies 37mm Offshore? The gen ref for what she wants is 67540, and here is a link to one for sale;

https://www.worldsbest.com/watches/...40skzza010ca01-stainless-steel-diamonds-watch

And an image:

F7PR3X3.jpg

Seems like a perfect ladies sports watch to me. She also likes the HBB white ceramic, but I'd much rather get her an AP.

Any thoughts / advice?

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
I like it except for the diamonds. I don't think diamonds are for sport watches

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I dont know about your wife but mine wants the real bling or nothing so these cz wont fool anyone. Second thing 37mm is quite large, she ok with that ?

33mm for sure have been repped

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
I dont know about your wife but mine wants the real bling or nothing so these cz wont fool anyone. Second thing 37mm is quite large, she ok with that ?

33mm for sure have been repped

Wifey isn’t too concerned with fake diamonds. She’s likes the bling factor but in our circle, no one would know what an AP is, never mind whether diamonds were real or not.

She has a 33mm Omega DeVille ladymatic (again a diamond bezel) and we were recently in WOS in Central London and she tried on the HBB Ceramic which is 38mm and she loved it, despite having very dainty wrists and hands. Personally, I think she can get away with 42mm divers (my Ceramic looked great on her) but she didn’t like the size and weight.

Does anyone know if these 37mm Offshore’s have been repped? I’ve found 37mm RO’s but not ROO’s

Sent from the RWI App