• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF AP Royal Oak bracelet

Watchtrader93

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/17
Received a JF AP last week, been trying everyday to get these pins out of bracelet but there just not coming out? Tried leaving in hot water/hair dryer

the screws come out fine, it’s just when I go to the opposite side to push the long pin out with a paper clip it’s just having no movement? Any tips.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
You need a proper bracelet-adjustment tool for this, you need more force than a paperclip will do for you.

Something like this:

HTB1z3DsKFXXXXaBXVXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg

Watchtrader93

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/17
You need a proper bracelet-adjustment tool for this, you need more force than a paperclip will do for you.

Something like this:

HTB1z3DsKFXXXXaBXVXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg

Thanks where can I find one of these?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Yup, I bought mine off Amazon. Some 9$ cheap chinese complete "watchmakers"-toolkit. The entire kit is a real piece of shit lol but it does the trick.

Reactions: vcappp

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
then you can always return it LOL. Make sure to align perfectly the tip of the tool with the pin you need to push, otherwise there's a high risk the tip will bend and break as they're made of really cheap and soft metal

Reactions: vcappp

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
I don’t know why the factories make the pins on the AP bracelets so hard to take out?? I had trouble with a couple of my AP bracelets. Smh.

anthonygold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/18
I don’t know why the factories make the pins on the AP bracelets so hard to take out?? I had trouble with a couple of my AP bracelets. Smh.

Did you find it easier to remove pins after soaking bracelet? Or did you not need to soak, asking as I have a JF 15400 coming and will need to remove links, I have a kit but if there is loctite might be easier to soak before trying

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Did you find it easier to remove pins after soaking bracelet? Or did you not need to soak, asking as I have a JF 15400 coming and will need to remove links, I have a kit but if there is loctite might be easier to soak before trying

It was easier after soaking the bracelet