• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF AP ROO Grey Themes AKA Elephant and JF 44mm AP White Ceramic ROO

TinyRick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/17
I placed an order for the V2 White Ceramic over the weekend (puretime). I've submitted payment.

I can post QC pics when i get them, and ultimately some photos when i receive the watch.

I'm excited to be adding to my AP collection

Edit: Why did i got with the white ceramic? I needed a "summer" watch as I'll be spending time border hopping (Canada -> US) to play some golf and general debauchery. I let go of my Blue Tudor, and 44mm AP's fit my wrist like no other, so it was a easy choice.

Reactions: BIONONE

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I placed an order for the V2 White Ceramic over the weekend (puretime). I've submitted payment.

I can post QC pics when i get them, and ultimately some photos when i receive the watch.

I'm excited to be adding to my AP collection

Edit: Why did i got with the white ceramic? I needed a "summer" watch as I'll be spending time border hopping (Canada -> US) to play some golf and general debauchery. I let go of my Blue Tudor, and 44mm AP's fit my wrist like no other, so it was a easy choice.

Awesome! Thank you!

TinyRick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/17
Awesome! Thank you!

OldxhKr.jpg

61mXNHO.jpg

mNT6xwN.jpg

ValTSTH.jpg

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17

looks absolutely promising in my opinion... Not that translucent semen colored ceramic :D :D :D

Tempted to order it too... or the elephant... or the old ROO Havana from 2017 haha

BIONONE

28/4/17
TheDonSL - don't wanted to forget the Elephant - a friend of mine ordered one in Nov 2017 and it looks really good! Also got the new updated style of deco plates that JF uses for the V2J 15400 with red jewels and better polishing as long as you can call it "good" finish compared to gen haha

can't upload pictures... don't know why. Do i have to be a supporter to upload pics?

TheDonSL

28/12/13
TheDonSL - don't wanted to forget the Elephant - a friend of mine ordered one in Nov 2017 and it looks really good! Also got the new updated style of deco plates that JF uses for the V2J 15400 with red jewels and better polishing as long as you can call it "good" finish compared to gen haha

can't upload pictures... don't know why. Do i have to be a supporter to upload pics?

Nice! Use Tapatalk the app to upload pics. It’s a lot easier than using the web.

TheDonSL

28/12/13

How is the dial on the grey themes? Is it at least somewhat grey? Or does it look green or black? Thanks buddy!

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Love that white ceramic, I wanted one of these a while ago, but read that the v1 was crap, so I got myself a RM Bubba Watson. Unfortunately that whole white just doesn’t suit me

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
They updated the bezel on the White Cer 44mm. Case and crown/pushers are the same as V1.

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Bezel does look different from the case and pushers.

Waskot

Looking Around
12/2/18
I was looking at this as my first AP: [video]https://puretime05.com/royal-oak-offshore-2017-44mm-real-ceramic-updated-bezel-jf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-rg-markers-on-rubber-strap-a3126.html[/video]

But I'm not wild about how pronounced the brushing is on the ceramic, looking at the gen [video]http://www.luxuryofwatches.com/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-offshore-ceramic-26405ce-oo-a002ca-02/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItZ7Hvv_w2QIV1LXACh2OiwVlEAQYBSA BEgK5TfD_BwE[/video]

I have this watch. Have you seen the gen? This rep is absolutely spot on in almost every way to the gen... Buy with confidence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aplover88

Known Member
29/5/17
Just a heads up: AP is no longer brushing ceramic bezels on their newest cer ROO.

I see they are still brushing the ceramic bezels in the 44mm, which models are not being brushed ?

Attachments

• Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-Chronograph-ROO_26400SO_a.jpg
    Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-Chronograph-ROO_26400SO_a.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0

TheDonSL

28/12/13
He’s referring to the new 42mm one I believe with the new rubber strap. It’s not Brushed.