• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Diver Forged Carbon JF V5

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
[video]http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=352&products_id=18378[/video]

DW looks pretty decent IMO...

also the forged carbon looks better than on JF...

what do you guys think?

Forged carbon better than JF ! see Side By Side

Sent from the RWI App

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

They put up gen pics when it came to the case back/ movement shot and wrote rep on the obvious gen 3120...
beside this the comparison is quite nice.

On first sight i thought "wait - what? a 3120 clone calibre with a finish like this??!?!!" but then i saw the fuckery they made haha
They tried to fool us :D

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
Nothing suck v5 9015 match Gen see Side By Side [video]http://www.watchleader.com/page/2?s=AP+JF+[/video]

Sent from the RWI App

You can't believe any if that. Go on Toro's site and look at the HF FC. They have a side by side comparison with a Gen showing them to be exactly the same. The HF definitely has a 2mm thick crystal. So unless the Gen has a 2mm thick crystal, the whole comparison is bogus. Lets say that for whatever reason it was legitimate, that would mean the JF is really off from Gen because the HF and JF parts weren't interchangeable.
So bottom line, they both are claiming to be same as Gen but are different from each other. So who do you believe?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
To me the datewheel font seems wrong on the video.The gen's font has serifs. In the video only the "11" seems to be gen-like.
Why do they use different fonts for the "1" on the same datewheel??

compare it to the gen DW font. DW is on point, maybe a little too fat.

LaraA

15/3/11
I have one for sale on RWG m2m :)

remove if i break Any rules by posting this