• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****V2 What Audemars Piguet do you have in your wrist today?? AP Picture thread****

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
legend SuperLory yllekp

This one is fresh back in from a movement swap. Home Office day today so I'm sat in my PJ's for comfort #APyjamaPocketing

cfPNK.jpg

Why oh why was I so stupid as to let mine go. Bad news on my JPM too, not in a good mood because of it. My JPM buying is cursed. I wish I had a pyjama day :( Then again I do not have pyjamas lol.

Reactions: legend

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Why oh why was I so stupid as to let mine go. Bad news on my JPM too, not in a good mood because of it. My JPM buying is cursed. I wish I had a pyjama day :( Then again I do not have pyjamas lol.

Oh no, has your JPM crapped out? That's not good.

PS, it's only been the last couple of years I have PJ's and they're more for comfort when lounging around. You'll have to get some now.... Lets starts the #APyjama revolution

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh no, has your JPM crapped out? That's not good.

PS, it's only been the last couple of years I have PJ's and they're more for comfort when lounging around. You'll have to get some now.... Lets starts the #APyjama revolution

The second hand was loose but the seller provided new ones. So when my watchmaker went to put on the new hand he discovered the old one was forced on to such an extent it pushed the wheel out, now with the new hand on nothing moves ( He is dismantling the whole movement now to repair and cursing at all the glue used for the deco plates and indeed the rotor).

Not doing PJs me.