• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****V2 What Audemars Piguet do you have in your wrist today?? AP Picture thread****

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
cyhpq.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Good night everyone and have crazy dreams #APocketing

c1UfX.jpg

c1nbp.jpg

c1Mjs.jpg

c1s0h.jpg

c12AD.jpg

Luuat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
USA
What cameras are you guys using to shoot these photos? Looks magnificent! I only have an iPhone X to shoot with.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
What cameras are you guys using to shoot these photos? Looks magnificent! I only have an iPhone X to shoot with.

I have been slated for my photography in the past lol. But I practice and practice, it really was dreadful, some would argue I still am lol. I am only using a smartphone too a Huawei P20 it picks up colours like noting else, I was always a Sony fan but I bought the Huawei specifically for the camera and just for wristshots lol. Sad I know. The Sonys at the time were no match for it and I am not an iPhone fan I have to admit.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I have been slated for my photography in the past lol. But I practice and practice, it really was dreadful, some would argue I still am lol. I am only using a smartphone too a Huawei P20 it picks up colours like noting else, I was always a Sony fan but I bought the Huawei specifically for the camera and just for wristshots lol. Sad I know. The Sonys at the time were no match for it and I am not an iPhone fan I have to admit.

Tu quoque !

Anyway I just switched to S8, had S7 before and these gadgets really take photos out of this world 90% of the time. A couple of touchups and bam

I agree, tho, it takes a lot of practice. And if there's sunlight the results are TREMENDOUS

Reactions: C Master

Luuat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
USA
Tu quoque !

Anyway I just switched to S8, had S7 before and these gadgets really take photos out of this world 90% of the time. A couple of touchups and bam

I agree, tho, it takes a lot of practice. And if there's sunlight the results are TREMENDOUS

Such a nice photo. I suck at taking pictures. It all looks so blurry and bad. I'm taking mine on an iPhone X.