• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****V2 What Audemars Piguet do you have in your wrist today?? AP Picture thread****

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Pat, i’ve Noticed the last few weeks you’re suddenly a right wrist wearer. What caused the switch?

The crowns have been irritating the skin on my hand, so I am taking a break on my left wrist. It really feels weird now when I wear one on my right wrist.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
The crowns have been irritating the skin on my hand, so I am taking a break on my left wrist. It really feels weird now when I wear one on my right wrist.

I hear you. I used to have a Breitling for Bentley in 48mm and the crown was a pain in the ass. I had a huge callous on the back of my hand. I tried it on the right, which lasted about 10 minutes :D it feels too weird for me

Ptolomeo

Known Member
2/5/07
f11fdea0e797b41e3c3219cceb0c5d54.jpg

2f9b692b2dd6a71fb9a510c82b7b18a9.png

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Ptolomeo

Known Member
2/5/07
Yesterday I tried to change the strap in my JF V2 44mm FC and I couldn’t! I could remove the short part of the screw but I couldn’t push the long part out. Any tips? Has anyone had problems with the JV straps?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Yesterday I tried to change the strap in my JF V2 44mm FC and I couldn’t! I could remove the short part of the screw but I couldn’t push the long part out. Any tips? Has anyone had problems with the JV straps

If you’ve got the short end out, you should be able to push the long bar through from that side. Use a strap pin pusher

Reactions: Ptolomeo