• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****V2 What Audemars Piguet do you have in your wrist today?? AP Picture thread****

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
with due respect, what is there to compare ? it's the usual set of flaws for 42mm ROOs

They are too different to compare

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
with due respect, what is there to compare ? it's the usual set of flaws for 42mm ROOs

They are too different to compare

Yes true, but I think what Bionone meant, in addition to the usual details like cyclop/dw/dw position etc, could be the colors of the dial and tachy. I do think that a modded rep of this model looks decent, and like a lot of the 42mm modded ROOs out there. The rep ROOs are getting better, and I am also hoping for a clone 3126/3840 movement to bring them to another level. If it was possible for the SA4130 to be made for the daytona, then it is definitely possible for the AP 3126/3840 stacked caliber.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yes true, but I think what Bionone meant, in addition to the usual details like cyclop/dw/dw position etc, could be the colors of the dial and tachy. I do think that a modded rep of this model looks decent, and like a lot of the 42mm modded ROOs out there. The rep ROOs are getting better, and I am also hoping for a clone 3126/3840 movement to bring them to another level. If it was possible for the SA4130 to be made for the daytona, then it is definitely possible for the AP 3126/3840 stacked caliber.

Possible? Yes of course. Manageable for them? Maybe. When? I expect it to be a hundred years. :lol:

Reactions: BIONONE and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Possible? Yes of course. Manageable for them? Maybe. When? I expect it to be a hundred years. :lol:

I agree bro. And that is why we have members like you, who is leagues ahead of what any factory can do. A mutual friend we share was telling me about your projects recently. I can only shake my head in honest wonder brother. lol

Reactions: Allure

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Yeah off course i was referring to the color and over all look of the watch. Never seen a comparison with the new safari... everybody just said the colors are way off hehe

that i was not referring to the typical rep ROO flaws must have been clear - come on guy haha

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I agree bro. And that is why we have members like you, who is leagues ahead of what any factory can do. A mutual friend we share was telling me about your projects recently. I can only shake my head in honest wonder brother. lol

I can put you on the leap with the current standings of the projects, if you’re interested brother! Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it, especially coming from you. The master of builds. :p

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
V4
96dd5616a906449a42b0b709ba006bd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I can put you on the leap with the current standings of the projects, if you’re interested brother! Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it, especially coming from you. The master of builds. :p

yes as a matter of fact, I am interested of course. And the title you just used on me is better reserved for yourself now, isn't it? The facts speak for themselves brother lol

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

Ruski91

12/10/12
Tried posting this in the JF AP Update thread but haven't seen any responses so figured i would try here.

Have any of you gotten a 44mm V2 model yet - i am really interested in seeing the panda and the novelty (RG or ceramic) with the V2 updates to see how they look in real life. If you have, can you please post some pics??

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Tried posting this in the JF AP Update thread but haven't seen any responses so figured i would try here.

Have any of you gotten a 44mm V2 model yet - i am really interested in seeing the panda and the novelty (RG or ceramic) with the V2 updates to see how they look in real life. If you have, can you please post some pics??

No have not. Modded all my 44mm APs so I’ve had no need to purchase a new one. You can prob check the combat thread to see who bought that watch since it’s the newest.

BIONONE

28/4/17
There was a sales thread for EU with a 44mm Forged Carbon Chrono

updated DW and Cyclops look great. Dont know who was the OP

Ruski91

12/10/12
Shame - well hopefully someone posts a pic here sooner or later.

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Seen it in the flesh and it's freaking beautiful!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

ce2d0c9d1d54365e05fb555ef8f2e599.jpg

Reactions: blackboxes