• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****V2 What Audemars Piguet do you have in your wrist today?? AP Picture thread****

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Holiday time. The view from the room balcony

6umLYpe.jpg

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Thanks bkg. Left to right: a JF with a SL dial and a Z tachy, a Gio/Ima with an SL dial insert/and Z tachy, and a JF with a C&W dial/tachy. Prof/mikey on all, all mid-cases refinished.

Last edited:

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Thanks bkg. Left to right: a JF with a SL dial and a Z tachy, a Gio/Ima with an SL dial insert/tachy, and a JF with a C&W dial/tachy. Prof/mikey on all, all mid-cases refinished.

Which dial do you feel is the closest to gen, and which do you like the best if different?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Those are very tough questions. If I had to single out one crowning effort, it would be that run of 6 "guru" dials that took two years to make. Then, maybe, the C&W, because it was anodized nicely, and also took alot of prototyping. But both of those are very cool austere dials, whereas the SL lacquer dials capture the heat of the race the best with that lively red. Then, who knows, Z will be launching a V2 update of his dial soon, so any ranking is premature. The problem is, as many of you know, nearly all of these aftermarket options are almost completely unavailable or severely limited. So get what you can, while you can.

Reactions: TheDonSL and Garuda

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Pat, you’re killing it brother. Have you been loosing weight? You look great!

My weight fluctuates depending on how much Aikido and sword training I do lol. This was a good month :)

Reactions: bkg!