• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****V2 What Audemars Piguet do you have in your wrist today?? AP Picture thread****

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
KhWyQcX.jpg

Reactions: theREALgoat

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Both :)

JF case with a Noob Dial and Double AR.

looks awesome mate.

I have fallen in love with Forged Carbon since I got the XF diver. Which one would you recommend if I am not going to mod it, JF or Noob?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
looks awesome mate.

I have fallen in love with Forged Carbon since I got the XF diver. Which one would you recommend if I am not going to mod it, JF or Noob?

Pros and cons on that, I am by no means an expert. The JF case is very good I have not had the Noob though only seen pics. The pain with the JF case is it will not take a gen strap and I have one for it,
The Noob will. However the Noob dial seems to be better. Lol sorry I have left you none the wiser.

This one is an old one and has been a pain in the ass as the chronos have been in for repair 3 times, my watchnaker did not even charge me this time as he just gave up on it, he gave it back to me today before he was tempted to throw it against the wall, it is a beauty but the chronos .................... you can see the hand does not even reset to 12 now.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Pros and cons on that, I am by no means an expert. The JF case is very good I have not had the Noob though only seen pics. The pain with the JF case is it will not take a gen strap and I have one for it,
The Noob will. However the Noob dial seems to be better. Lol sorry I have left you none the wiser.

This one is an old one and has been a pain in the ass as the chronos have been in for repair 3 times, my watchnaker did not even charge me this time as he just gave up on it, he gave it back to me today before he was tempted to throw it against the wall, it is a beauty but the chronos .................... you can see the hand does not even reset to 12 now.

that is my fear with these 44 APs. The diver is more straightforward but the 44 is so iconic, really want one in the collection.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
that is my fear with these 44 APs. The diver is more straightforward but the 44 is so iconic, really want one in the collection.

I love the 44, I had way too many at one stage and yes I regret selling everyone of them. I am down to two now :(

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Only two.... I'm up to a quartet. I've got two more in mind at the moment. I think I need an RG Schumi quite desperately

OH I have a load of them in mind alright lol.