• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My personal collection of modded AP ROOs - Updated & Completed

Havitetty

21/8/17
May I inquire as to how much the total Safari build was? It is possibly the most stunning watch I have ever laid eyes on. PM me if you would prefer. Thank you for sharing.

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
I keep coming back to this thread. I looove your panda, navy and bumblebee!

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
I wish I could see the first set of pictures. I can only see part 2 and the all together one

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Try by opening it in your phone browser, or look for MrBeasy's quoted post in the thread. That should work.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
damn, what an awesome watch collector/modder passion. Frankly speaking, not into AP, but this is just amazing. :punk:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speechless
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo::woo:

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Amazing collection. Love every piece for different reasons. If you ever want to sell your QEII 44mm please let me know.

kebu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/16
Oh my! What an awesome collection! Beautiful shots too. I like the Ginza one you have, like you said, a very unique dial.

I'm thinking about a focused collection as well. Too much buying randomly right now. Can you share some experience building one watch to another, how to determine which mods and budget?

Many thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed the photos and your thoughts. Cheers.

Gillesss

17/5/18
How are gold AP's do they let go gold as easy as gold plated rolexes or do they maintain better? Or is it just some kind of brass?

Oranro

20/5/18
amazing collection!
possible to share a link for buying the 44mm 'Novelty' Black Ceramic 2017.
tnx.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Great collection! I'm intrigued as how you rotate these in your collection though.

I can reply for spursian on that: you just wear a different one each day depending on how you are dressed, your mood, your schedule...

As if he had only these ones btw..

Reactions: spursian

catalzzy

1/5/17
spursian

How does the a7750 movement hold up? Have you installed jewel mod for the going train for sec at 12?

How do u source the lwo movement? I tried but there's no avail. I have an incoming 44mm titanium but of course it has its flaws.

Could i order mikey dw and prof crystal then install myself? Idk what's the process to do the mods from the forum.

Btw your watches are pretty very amazing. So Gen alike. Maybe even better. Amazing collection.

Thanksss