• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
As requested:

https://imgur.com/Ir779mZ
https://imgur.com/r92HR0E
https://imgur.com/If8JJMG

btw a noob question, what does it mean by rate +3s/d Amplitude 278, beat error 0.0ms ? Issit means that + 3sec / day or ? good thing or bad thing ?

So far so good, you will lose 3 sec a day (nothing, mine loss 9 a day)
Amplitude is the health of your watch, 270 is good, mine is 240 (not good)
Your minutes markers looks correctly printed, you got a nice v4!
Who's the TD?

ωεεɒ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/18
So far so good, you will lose 3 sec a day (nothing, mine loss 9 a day)
Amplitude is the health of your watch, 270 is good, mine is 240 (not good)
Your minutes markers looks correctly printed, you got a nice v4!
Who's the TD?
Oh, thanks for the information :)
I got it from watchfinder-Tim.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ωεεɒ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/18
Great, will most likely deal with him for my next orders.

That's great, Tim is a nice person and prompt to my question. I heard that his QC photo and video are top notched that's why I decided to use him.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi guys, Looking for more advise on my watch. Is the 3 o’clock marker misaligned? Your help is Much appreciated.

http://imgur.com/2eM1ZYg

Marker at 12 misaligned.
Logo alignment is ok.
Markers at 3 and 9 slightly misaligned.

But more than 90% of the 15400 reps I have seen/worked on has alignment issues one way or another. You can try asking your dealer to change it for another piece and see if it is better,

Reactions: Allure

Young&Free

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/11/18
Marker at 12 misaligned.
Logo alignment is ok.
Markers at 3 and 9 slightly misaligned.

But more than 90% of the 15400 reps I have seen/worked on has alignment issues one way or another. You can try asking your dealer to change it for another piece and see if it is better,

Didn’t notice the misalignment of the 12 o’clock marker. Probably will ask the dealer to change it. Thanks for your help mate.

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
Suggestions on how to get these lug screws back in? I took my bracelet off to wash it and now none of these will screw back in. They all stop right at this point and get super snug.

wDVw0.jpg

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Suggestions on how to get these lug screws back in? I took my bracelet off to wash it and now none of these will screw back in. They all stop right at this point and get super snug.

wDVw0.jpg

I think it's that the screws have not actually gone right through the end links and lined up into the threaded hole the other side in the case, I had this when I did mine , try gently wriggling the bracelet while slowly screwing in the screws until you feel it bite, don't force it or you might strip the threads, hope this helps

Reactions: vcappp

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
I think it's that the screws have not actually gone right through the end links and lined up into the threaded hole the other side in the case, I had this when I did mine , try gently wriggling the bracelet while slowly screwing in the screws until you feel it bite, don't force it or you might strip the threads, hope this helps

I think I may have stripped them already or screwed up the threading, been at this for hours and if I take the bracelet off and screw it in it stops at the same exact spot.

MrOptional

8/10/18
Try wiggling some more? looks like it stops around end links.. maybe it's not properly aligned. If not, I would see a local watch smith. Let us know how that goes!

Needless to say whatever you do, don't take it to AP AD :)

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
Try wiggling some more? looks like it stops around end links.. maybe it's not properly aligned. If not, I would see a local watch smith. Let us know how that goes!

Needless to say whatever you do, don't take it to AP AD :)

I got them back in finally. Took some fine sand paper and ran it over the treads a few times then put a little grease on them. Must have been something with the tiny threading getting hung up.

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I got them back in finally. Took some fine sand paper and ran it over the treads a few times then put a little grease on them. Must have been something with the tiny threading getting hung up.

Good to hear

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Haven’t been on this thread for a bit. New v4 looks good! The print on the members black dial (a page back) looks great, no fuzzy Swiss made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Haven’t been on this thread for a bit. New v4 looks good! The print on the members black dial (a page back) looks great, no fuzzy Swiss made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was just a good one a video was posted recently from the new batch same shitty printing like before.

Reactions: N0tail_