• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

tonsel

Horology Curious
7/6/13
Gents, just rec'd QC are the 12 and 6 misaligned? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me. Thanks!
kSFmO8I

https://imgur.com/a/ZMySgEa

grandphuba

8/4/18
seems all gold versions have run out, new batch probably coming

I wanted the blue dial RG last month but was out of stock. I settled with the black one. It looks great but still wondering if I should have waited for a blue one instead.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Hey guys just received my QC for white V3.

Watch looks good but is the 12 o‘clock marker maybe not centered and the SWISS MADE writing not good?. What do you think?

Can you confirm it is a real V3?

What I really love is the rotor center part, I think they fixed it:

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Hey guys just received my QC for white V3.

Watch looks good but is the 12 o‘clock marker maybe not centered and the SWISS MADE writing not good?. What do you think?

Can you confirm it is a real V3?

What I really love is the rotor center part, I think they fixed it:

obviously a V3. enjoy it.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Grey dial looks good from the pictures! May have to add that to the collection.
If you guys were to pick it, would you get blue, grey, or white?

What did you end up picking? Sort of in the same dilemma. Used to own the white and really liked t, but I do want to try something different.

staaay_schemin

23/3/18
Rose Gold question - since these are scratch magnets, how does the RG version hold up to minor scratches and dents? Does the Steel show easily?

I have an SS version and considering RG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Rose Gold question - since these are scratch magnets, how does the RG version hold up to minor scratches and dents? Does the Steel show easily?

I would never expect a plating like on a 400 dollar JF... Maybe it is just me but for the price it screams "don't fucking scratch my plating" haha

But i think todays gold platings are all very strong and nicely done except for cheap women costume jewelry... :D

I think it will be as good as we can expect something plated for the price. Just don't treat it like a G-Shock and everything will be ok i guess

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12

brand new the RG ones are stunning but they need to be treated very gently. One big scratch and you can't wear it again. I had one but will not buy another RG rep with a bracelet

yesthisisjeff

Horology Curious
21/5/18
Just got my QC for my white dial - is it just me (perhaps it's the light) but something looks very off here?

IMG_9181.png

yesthisisjeff

Horology Curious
21/5/18
Read the QC rules and quit fishing for random comments ..

Sorry - I should be more specific. I was referring to the tapestry on the white dial not being as crisp as the other V3s I've seen, the 4pm, 9pm, 10pm and 11pm markers being more pronounced than the other markers (again possibly due to lighting) and the 9pm marker not being vertically aligned to the 3pm marker....