• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Funny thing is I’ve seen some gen 15400 with crooked AP logo. I’ve even pointed it out to a salesperson in Miami AD; he pretended that it’s fine and it’s just an illusion because of the dial pattern.. yeah right.

+1 so crooked markers on 50k gold APs lol and i was wtf

Does the black dial have a nice sunburst? I'm deciding between the blue and the black.

Blue!!!!

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Funny thing is I’ve seen some gen 15400 with crooked AP logo. I’ve even pointed it out to a salesperson in Miami AD; he pretended that it’s fine and it’s just an illusion because of the dial pattern.. yeah right.

I agree with you :D

It is a sad thing that the rep game is a more understandable thing than the market of 20K gen watches when it comes to QC issues... Dont want to go too deep into detail but there are so many flaws that nobody as crazy like us would notice so that it has to be "an optical illusion" haha :D

nobody who owns a gen wants to see its flaws unless it is one of the flaws made by factory on a whole batch like on vintage watches and their tropical dials... And then again "it is all fine" at least you spent a shit ton of money on it - so it is just fine yeah haha

BIONONE

28/4/17
Does the black dial have a nice sunburst? I'm deciding between the blue and the black.

I haven't seen the black in person but if you want a nice sunburst then go blue or white :D

Black is always a bit difficult as the rep factories don't use the same procedure to make their tapisserie pattern... there are no fine engraving marks that sparkle in the sun when the dial is stamped and sometimes etched like the rep dials nowadays... And there are less lines than on the gen what is another factor. But i don't want to get too picky.

I think it is as good as it gets and the V3 black is the best what the market is offering us.

naymyoya

Horology Curious
9/5/17
AP logo is slanted. That’s why, I wanted you guys to examine it first before it goes on my wrist.

naymyoya

Horology Curious
9/5/17
This is more acceptable. What do you guys think?
67158f17dc5198ba1dbf16fee96cbe67.jpg
9cc2e3d65f2b8469065b3d380312f1b3.jpg
c2f0e4c5f39e1682bb2ba6cecb6e8e5e.jpg

BIONONE

28/4/17
This is more acceptable. What do you guys think?

unless you ask a particular question regarding a certain issue it is forbidden to post QC pictures and ask for green or red light mate.

So change your post up or find some issue by yourself and ask again ;)

When there is nothing you can spot - enjoy your watch in a week or two ;)

stoyania

15/4/16
unless you ask a particular question regarding a certain issue it is forbidden to post QC pictures and ask for green or red light mate.

So change your post up or find some issue by yourself and ask again ;)

When there is nothing you can spot - enjoy your watch in a week or two ;)

maybe you could ask if the 3 o'clock marker is slightly slanted...

watchtiger

22/11/16
The white dial V3 seems to be more matte, closer to gen. What about the white RG V3? Anyone have one

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
It might be just me but the text on the dial looks like it’s printed on a label and stuck on to the dial in the images?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derpboi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/16
Is there anywhere you could find a JF 15400 V3 with Gray dial?

BIONONE

28/4/17
JumpiterT first you ask what is the difference between a didun and a RO rep and now you write things like this...

there is nothing glued on the dial like a sticker. If you ever handled a gen/rep you would know what i mean when i say that those boxes are for the pad printing to achieve a much cleaner look of the font.

carlium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
v?xj?
Im about to have my jf v3 delivered, but my watch has +9 s/d according to qc. What deviation have you guys accepted?