• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

jacoboroja

Horology Curious
30/8/17
not an expert but that looks V3. either way that is stunning watch mate, put it on the wrist and wear it proudly

Thanks! I will receive it a the same time nautilus so i will post pics of both together!
hey but do you see a white dote in letters specifically in the U?

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
FastPaced here's my grey dial V3 just received from Puretime. Advertised and sold as it, lighting not great on this pic tho. Used to have the V2 and the dial print improved a lot and feels like they used a different crystal at least they light reflection is significantly less. I might sell it though, clearing out the drawer for gen funding.

VlAOeYJ.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Send me a pm, I am having trouble sending them to anyone

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
I have the same "automated" non-centered issue with my dial...what do you mean by "replacement dial"? the TD will send you one to exchange or...?

I bought an extra one, my fault for not catching it in QC. It was like $50 or something.

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
I am thinking they may still have stock of the old dial which they want to get rid of before selling the new style. The blue V3 dial is definitely available (well, I have seen pictures of it at least).

Yes, it's out.

What source did you see the v3 blue on?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Thanks! I will receive it a the same time nautilus so i will post pics of both together!
hey but do you see a white dote in letters specifically in the U?

at this level of magnification you will see "flaws" that could literally be a spec of dirt while the pic was taken

jacoboroja

Horology Curious
30/8/17
at this level of magnification you will see "flaws" that could literally be a spec of dirt while the pic was taken

You know I think its glue from the sticker, because in other QC pic I saw the sticker in that position

Takashikov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
https://image.ibb.co/ddu0LH/59527961...CA351_DDD5.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/mXvknx/08959979..._F3199_FD6.jpg
[video]https://image.ibb.co/dijs0H/02_AEF30_A_40_AB_49_E2_9769_DEB3_CC36987_B.jpg[/video]

rose gold blue dial v3, at least that’s what was claimed.

Awesome looking watches. I’m getting a replacement dial for the stainless steel one because the automated word isn’t centered in the rectangle.

Great looking piece still.
From which TD u get it from???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
FastPaced here's my grey dial V3 just received from Puretime. Advertised and sold as it, lighting not great on this pic tho. Used to have the V2 and the dial print improved a lot and feels like they used a different crystal at least they light reflection is significantly less. I might sell it though, clearing out the drawer for gen funding.

VlAOeYJ.jpg

nice one ! I will receive my grey v3 on sunday but I think its the v2j dial :( is the "automatic" centered on your dial ?

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Hey guys,
what exactly is the tapseries what you are talking about?
Is this the only flaw from the front of a black V3?

Looking at the back I see that the movement has some flaws but I think I have to live with them. It is okay...

Sorry for the noob questions but Roli reps were the only reps I was owning till now.

Goldbar

Known Member
19/10/16
Dude are you sure that is JF V3? Cause I saw the rotor screw got update. The V2J is wrong Rotor screw. This one the screw look decent. I like the new rotor look. Where did you get it?

I take some picture to compare from your video and from intime.

ZHXYYu0.png

sfBLATk.jpg

which watch is this? This along with the light and non bold dial printing, have been my biggest complaint with JF, is the very obvious far apart screws, its a pop out amongst any watch enthusiast, and quite an eye soar tbh. Can anyone verify this is a JF v3? if so it would be great news, all they have to do is make the screws a bit smaller to resemble gen and there almost there!

Goldbar

Known Member
19/10/16

VlAOeYJ.jpg

3 oclock is crooked

anthonygold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/18
3 oclock is crooked

Seems that I wasn't the only one with this issue. I ordered a blue V3 and qc pics the 3 o'clock index wasn't straight, I told them and they rectified it.

It should be delivered tomorrow, will post pics once I get it. I have had my QC pics confirmed that my dial is indeed a V3, I have yet to see one on someones wrist in blue

watchtiger

22/11/16
Seems that I wasn't the only one with this issue. I ordered a blue V3 and qc pics the 3 o'clock index wasn't straight, I told them and they rectified it.

It should be delivered tomorrow, will post pics once I get it. I have had my QC pics confirmed that my dial is indeed a V3, I have yet to see one on someones wrist in blue

Hey mate, can you post a pic of the grey dial in better lighting/natural light?

Thanks!