• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

chamonix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/17
V3 has different shape of the tapseries and the writing is wider but other issues i would accept it. Not a "bad" one.

The golden one in the first pic is v2.

Also a V2 (the dial atleast).

Looks like JF V3 is now with old V2 Dials? Because they ran out of stock and go to the old supplier again? Because a lot of V2's here are sold as V3 this cant be just an "mistake" seems more like JF just changed the dial to V2 again.

Edit: I meant the Blue One a page before seems like i messed up the quoting whatsa pretty interesting is that the white version has a "long" writing instead of "short" like the previous V2.

The AP logo is still very thin comparing to the gen. Especially the A.

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
Its a V3 except the dial yeah the crown problem was always there. Some are more centered some are not.

@walkingcloud

Nice looking V3 :)

@HansNfranZZZ

Blue was first updated, black i dont know actually. But at the blue dial you can spot the differences pretty easy (Tapseries are different, better minute printing and AP writing is complete in the box).

@slaughterer62

+1 very true. Atleast the TDs know from what watch we are talking about :D

Here are my two “v3” from toro. Not v3 dial though. Still accepted the watch, looks bomb. But definitely be wary of blue and silver dial if looking for v3 right now.

https://image.ibb.co/naVMXx/21_A7242...10_E807_D8.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/mhQkQH/A809_CE6_F_635_E_48_F6_BFF9_4_EBE993157_B4.jpg

Last edited:

Takashikov

7/3/18

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Somebody already have the blue one with updated dial? Or is the blue v2j already updated one?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

stack

8/5/14
Hello everyone,

I really want to buy this mervellous rep. :p:p

But I have a question, i have an Aqua Terra (Omega) with a MIYOTA 8215. Nice rep but the rotor is very noisy and therefore look (sound) cheap :(

The MIYOTA 9015 has the same problem or not ?

Thank you guys.

jamingui

Known Member
24/8/16
IMG_3539.jpg

Goldbar

Known Member
19/10/16
Hello everyone,

I really want to buy this mervellous rep. :p:p

But I have a question, i have an Aqua Terra (Omega) with a MIYOTA 8215. Nice rep but the rotor is very noisy and therefore look (sound) cheap :(

The MIYOTA 9015 has the same problem or not ?

Thank you guys.

real AP's have noisy rotors anyway, so there ya go

Reactions: stufuse

stack

8/5/14
real AP's have noisy rotors anyway, so there ya go

Ok, but certainly not the same noise. Its really a crappy sound. And it bothers me when i wear it.

I have an Omega Seamaster with an A2824 movement and this one is OK. (the sound is not (less) crap)

So for the MIYOTA 9015??

benderHaus

Horology Curious
18/3/18
Is the case size 1:1 with the gen? I had read that the case back, on some models, may be thicker.