• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Total country wide shut down of most business activities. Its the largest human migration on Earth - when all those who live in parts of China where they work - travel home again for New Year. Look up the stats - its mind blowing.

And yes - while they're busy doing that - they're not that bothered about knocking out some more reps for us lot :)

Actually many international firms are back in the office today - have colleagues back in already. I would expect rep factories to be pretty lax though :)

vivlapeche

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/15
Can you post more picture of the new royal oak 15400 v3 with white dial please !! Since the time i want it.

P

Panerai_Pete_22

2UFLUQb.jpg

P

Panerai_Pete_22

Tried to catch the light on the stunning dial - which is incredible... :)

P

Panerai_Pete_22

Yeh - back at the start of the thread - I mentioned that from the minute markers, the crispness of the printing and the alignment of all elements - I think that its a V3, as it was ordered just as they started becoming available.

Its an incredible watch - and makes me wish there were such high quailty versions of other reps

Reactions: reppin

vivlapeche

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/15
Yeh - back at the start of the thread - I mentioned that from the minute markers, the crispness of the printing and the alignment of all elements - I think that its a V3, as it was ordered just as they started becoming available.

Its an incredible watch - and makes me wish there were such high quailty versions of other reps

Thaaank you

jakekrait

19/1/17
I’m getting me a silver and white one of those and a gold and blue one of those the very instant blue and gold becomes available in v3.

Does this mean the white dial is available? Non of the TDs I checked has listed the watch yet.