• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

H

Havitetty

Absolutely stunning! Thank you for the video, it shows off the v3 in a beautiful way. Gonna pull the trigger now.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Very nice but unfortunately minute markers are still not as they should be - they are sfaded and they are not thick and crisp enough. This should be easy to achieve yet JF still doesn’t want to fix this flaw.

Reactions: MrFFF

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Very nice but unfortunately minute markers are still not as they should be - they are sfaded and they are not thick and crisp enough. This should be easy to achieve yet JF still doesn’t want to fix this flaw.

Is that a common issue with all V3’s? If I recall correctly, I thought some of the V3’s posted in the exile forum that members had received had pretty accurate minute markers. I could be mistaking though..

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
I think the minute markers look very crisp. What gives off the illusion that they are not crisp is when the Watch in the video is being turned left and right towards to the natural light. But when the watch gets turned away from the natural light you can see how crisp the markers standout.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Minute markers looks better than v2 but still they are not accurate.
gen minutemarkers are thicker and very crisp - they stands outin the dial.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
They fixxed the logo, tapseries on the black ones are still wrong and minute markers are "better" but not perfect. Has someone pictures of the blue one?

P

Panerai_Pete_22

nOWU4YX.jpg

I ordered just as they were changing stock I think - so this was advertised as a V2J - but the minute markers and swiss - are so so crisp, that I think it must be V3.

Suffice to say - i accepted QC in about 30 seconds flat - and have been unable to remove it from my wrist since it arrived.

Incredible piece.

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
nOWU4YX.jpg

I ordered just as they were changing stock I think - so this was advertised as a V2J - but the minute markers and swiss - are so so crisp, that I think it must be V3.

Suffice to say - i accepted QC in about 30 seconds flat - and have been unable to remove it from my wrist since it arrived.

Incredible piece.

so, did you ordered with the boxset?

could you please tell who have it with the box and how much did you pay?

thanks a lot

P

Panerai_Pete_22

arepuj - so I got the box separately - just from a seller on Ebay. I rushed the job to be honest - and should have double checked if it was the white or black interior.

Anyway - still looks nice, and gives this incredible watch somewhere that feels "worthy" to sit when not being worn :)

I think it was £80 or something plus shipping - came with the wooden box, manuals, outer box, etc etc.

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
arepuj - so I got the box separately - just from a seller on Ebay. I rushed the job to be honest - and should have double checked if it was the white or black interior.

Anyway - still looks nice, and gives this incredible watch somewhere that feels "worthy" to sit when not being worn :)

I think it was £80 or something plus shipping - came with the wooden box, manuals, outer box, etc etc.

Thanks