• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disassembling/Reassembling an AP ROO - Quick tutorial

team

Horology Curious
9/7/15
Hopefully this comes in handy at some point. Very nice work!

Dantona1984

6/2/17
England
Thanks for the post, will come in handy when I’ve got the OEM parts. I’m looking at changing the dial on my v3 ROO with a genuine dial and wanted to see if anyone has tried this?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Thanks for the post, will come in handy when I’ve got the OEM parts. I’m looking at changing the dial on my v3 ROO with a genuine dial and wanted to see if anyone has tried this?

Use the search function. It's not as easy as you think here.

Dantona1984

6/2/17
England
Thanks, I’m a bit new to this although had several watches now. I’ve searched high and low for someone who has put a OEM dial in the latest v2 watches.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Thanks, I’m a bit new to this although had several watches now. I’ve searched high and low for someone who has put a OEM dial in the latest v2 watches.

Doesn't seem like you have.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Well I’ve searched in the places I thought it’d be in you strangely obnoxious chap.

You didn't have the pleasure of getting to me yet. And believe me, you don't want to. Now fuck off, do your homework and watch how you speak to staff or you'll be out the door quicker than you may think.

Dantona1984

6/2/17
England
You’re one strange dude, you could of simply said ‘go here, or there’. Even ignored the message if you wanted. Whilst I ‘fuck off’ you have a nice life you cunt...sorry....staff.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You’re one strange dude, you could of simply said ‘go here, or there’. Even ignored the message if you wanted. Whilst I ‘fuck off’ you have a nice life you cunt...sorry....staff.

Don’t worry about that. I’ll make sure I will.

Doikk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/17
The ap sec at 12 has a great construction, I said it before andwill say it again! Who says china make lousy stuff? :)

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
I am looking for a tutarial, how to remove/assemble the inner diving ring on a AP Diver - maybe the above mentioned post from archimedes contains this info, but i also cannot find this post.

Is there a tutorial on disassembling a AP Diver that goes a bit deeper?

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
How do i do to remove the tachy? Is it dificult? Or just remove the bezel and ”lift” the tachy away?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

hibee999

20/10/15
How do i do to remove the tachy? Is it dificult? Or just remove the bezel and ”lift” the tachy away?

You would have to go through all the steps in the original post, remove the screws then movement then tachy

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Are you sure? I have read that you dont need to remove movement.. just caseback, remove besel and then you are good to go. But Im not sure..

hibee999

20/10/15
Are you sure? I have read that you dont need to remove movement.. just caseback, remove besel and then you are good to go. But Im not sure..

Your right ... would not need to remove the movement.

But would need to unfasten the bezel screws from the back which is tricky

Sent from the RWI mobile app

pilotmeister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/17
Wow I dont know if I will be able to do it but I will at least try with my AP ROO

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

Did you managed to remove the tachy by your own?
Spotted that my ROO have a misaligned tachy and i'd like to try to realign it by my own, but if it's too difficult i will live with this misaligned.
If you can enlight me a bit.
Thanks

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Yes it is Verry easy.

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
In place of the tweezers, what do you call the proper tool to remove the nuts that hold down the bezel screws? I'm trying to do this on a 15400 and I think the holes/screws are smaller; I don't see how a pair of tweezers can fit in there.

If someone can enlighten me on the name of the tool I'll try to source one. Thanks!