• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disassembling/Reassembling an AP ROO - Quick tutorial

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
Can I buy silicon grease for rubber gaskets which is available at normal tools and hardware store? I mean silicon grease which is not special for watches...

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
I have just reassembled my AP diver FC v3 with new crystal.
Should I make the crystal exactly the same height with bezel or slightly higher than bezel? Right now it is a bit higher about 1-1,5mm...

Mrgee5165

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/14
I have just reassembled my AP diver FC v3 with new crystal.
Should I make the crystal exactly the same height with bezel or slightly higher than bezel? Right now it is a bit higher about 1-1,5mm...
Just a tiny bit higher. .. As my Gen BB sits about. 0.5m higher than the bezel. .and a friend of mine has the Gen FC diver and it's crystal is the same hight.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I know it's a noob question.
But, can someone please explain me how to remove the crown/stem and the whole A7750 movement from a ROO case?
Thx to everyone;)

cosmicgate

16/9/13
Hi, may i know what flat head screwdriver you use to remove the caseback? My minute hand fell loose, i need to remove the movement to re-seat it back. I would assume that i only need to remove the caseback flat screwdriver and the stem to take the movement out right?

kim.lee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/15
I have a difficult time changing the strap. Too bad this post didn't have pictures on removing the strap.

billyhsat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/15
Thanks so much for the article! Does anyone know the diameter of the lugs--the lugs that hold the bezel screws in?