• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP DateWheel Review - Mikey2008

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong please. But i believe that in the OP mixed up the Old vs New date wheel for the diver. I've been doing a ton of research and I've concluded that the font thats called "new" here is actually the old font and vice versa. Here is a link to mikey's own findings. http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?277073-Matching-Datewheel-Font-to-watch-series-(diver-chrono)

Like i said please correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sorry to be that guy.

I do appreciate OP putting so much effort into making this post and taking all these detailed pictures. This is truly a valuable post.

Yeah, good catch.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong please. But i believe that in the OP mixed up the Old vs New date wheel for the diver. I've been doing a ton of research and I've concluded that the font thats called "new" here is actually the old font and vice versa. Here is a link to mikey's own findings. http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?277073-Matching-Datewheel-Font-to-watch-series-(diver-chrono)

Like i said please correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sorry to be that guy.

I do appreciate OP putting so much effort into making this post and taking all these detailed pictures. This is truly a valuable post.

You are correct! Good job spotting!

D

d4m.test

Anyone knows is Mikey on this forum? I tried to look up for his username and search bar but not much information about his user here.

D

d4m.test

Anyone knows is Mikey on this forum? I tried to look up for his username and search bar but not much information about his user here.

Check out RepGeek, Mikey2008. I asked for some help a week or so and he was happy to help me out with the info I needed

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Check out RepGeek, Mikey2008. I asked for some help a week or so and he was happy to help me out with the info I needed

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks, found him there and he has replied. I was just wondering why he isn't active here instead. Very little information can be found through the search.

Cheers

gte587t

31/7/18
I've been trying really hard to Source this date wheel in Black unfortunately without luck. I pm'ed him on repgeek as well.

Anyone have a black one for sale that fits on a ETA 2824?

I'm based in the US.

Thank you!

FTW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/18
I've been trying really hard to Source this date wheel in Black unfortunately without luck. I pm'ed him on repgeek as well.

Anyone have a black one for sale that fits on a ETA 2824?

I'm based in the US.

Thank you!

He no longer sells them.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
He no longer sells them.

That's why this review is a tease LOOL. It's been a while since he stopped selling these date wheels and most people have accepted that fact and hoped that JF newer datewheels might be at least close enough to decent and now this thread hammering it in for those who never had the chance to get their hands on one haha ....

Reactions: FTW

ddking

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/18
Do you have a white background black font date wheel for a v9 Diver?

Drivers77

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/8/18
details that ill like to see for my future mods tanks for sharing

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Excellent detail, definite improvements to the overall look of the watches.

TC_85

Horology Curious
17/3/15
I’m interested to change my JF AP Panda 42mm date Wheel. I’m from Singapore. Anyone know who I can get from? Many thanks