• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 44mm Byblos Coming Soon.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Spotted on watchbus and they said the Gold AP 44mm Byblos on White Strap is coming.

Hoping they update the DW or even the logo (can only hope)

What could go wrong here. Haha.

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Hoping it is as good as the other 2017 reps they released is about as good as we can expect. They already do well with the RG color and the white dial, let’s hope they match the blue accents and it’s game on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
wowzer i have been waiting for this one to pop up. I love the combo of gold and white it looks amazing. My next purchase for sure.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Awesome!!!! Too bad the white strap is XS again ! Luckily I got an extra standard length ready to go!! Lol

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Looks bangin'!!!
Too bad I have a girly wrist. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Hotel Byblos is really the only luxury hotel in Saint Tropez where you can easily walk into the old town. The other good hotels in Saint Tropez are much more rurally located. I am a big fan of the whole fish dishes at the restaurant Rivea at Byblos, and my wife loves the Byblos pool. I suspect that Francoise-Henry Bennahmias and other senior execs at AP have spent many happy hours there to warrant a special edition ROO for it.

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Let the race begin! I have 3 members in mind who could be the first to post. @TheDonSL is one of them!

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Pre order means a month or two out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
I see they got the logo right. Better than that old logo.

I know the biggest tell is the DW position / 3 indicies but the AP logo looks loads better.

Hoping they update the other models too

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
I see they got the logo right. Better than that old logo.

I know the biggest tell is the DW position / 3 indicies but the AP logo looks loads better.

Hoping they update the other models too

Maybe not, look closer for the ‘Audemars Piguet’ under the logo, missing on this example at least. Maybe they will monogram the dial for a few bucks extra.

D

d4m.test

The larger flaw is not just dw but thickness, at 2mm difference ive stayed away from ROOs every since. Its too distinctive compared to gen, I have a small wrist and its even more obvious.

This is however a beautiful watch, I really like it. Maybe i'll ask my friend @locolouie to help me shave down a couple of mm's if possible.

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
Just saw on puretime it's amazing. Has any 1 pulled the trigger ??

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Prototype only prob another few weeks till it’s out hopefully less

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
I really don´t see why they chose this to rep. Limited to 50 pieces in gen, and all gen owners are probably in the Forbes 500, I feel that this watch may be a call-out magnet for any big AP fans. Why can´t they bring us a good Pride of Russia? Sorry to be Debbie Downer, just don´t dig the "35€ soft drinks" vibe that has ruined St Tropez for me.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
First RWI member who takes a wristie of the JF Byblos next to the Byblos pool in swim trunks gets a free bottle of wine from me.
81fgec5.jpg

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
... just don´t dig the "35€ soft drinks" vibe that has ruined St Tropez for me.

He he, I always try to keep away from the really overpriced bars in St. Tropez (Maison Blanche, the VIP room, Papagayo, Tsar Folie's ....), and, to their credit, they closed the worst of them, La Volle Rouge, in 2011... for noise violation, LOL. If you do your research, and pick well, you can get good value in Saint Tropez at, say, Cafe de Paris, and Brasserie des Arts, etc. For me the Rivea restaurant is not really over-priced for a one star with a menu designed by Alain Ducasse--it is actually good value, in a way, for Saint Tropez. But, that said, Saint Tropez is not really a place I like to stay for long--there are much better places in the vicinity not far away....