• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your best modded non-Franken AP.

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
If you look at it from a broader perspective, all AP ROOs are similar, and differs by color and material.
But knowing this does not stop us from owning more than 1 ROO lol.
I love the End of Days model you posted. Its actually one of the APs which I wanted to own during a time when I could not afford one.
Seeing that brings back some memories, thanks for sharing!

EoD was the second Ap i purchased from Trusty in 2008.....it had the second @9, the very first model with 7750 in the correct position ;-)
Then i gave it to a friend some years after, but never forgot this brat....some months ago i saw it on M2M here on RWI, and i could not resist.....

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
EoD was the second Ap i purchased from Trusty in 2008.....it had the second @9, the very first model with 7750 in the correct position ;-)
Then i gave it to a friend some years after, but never forgot this brat....some months ago i saw it on M2M here on RWI, and i could not resist.....

I remember the EoD sec@9 model! It was very well made as a watch even though a lot of details were incorrect.

And looking at your profile pic, I wish it is 1 o'clock soon. :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
I remember the EoD sec@9 model! It was very well made as a watch even though a lot of details were incorrect.

And looking at your profile pic, I wish it is 1 o'clock soon. :hehehe:

......everybody share your wishing, my dear ;-))))

Reactions: legend

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
JPM

0e1a82a458556e9f89a6f5d221a400cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Congrat [mention]Zeula [/mention] beautiful piece!

Shave hands, shave tacky... but the thinning is the most impressive. How long does it take to do and what do you remove to make it possible? (I guess deco plate)

I think this represent the best compromise without going Franken. I would absolutely love to have a Havana like this

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Congrat [mention]Zeula [/mention] beautiful piece!

Shave hands, shave tacky... but the thinning is the most impressive. How long does it take to do and what do you remove to make it possible? (I guess deco plate)

I think this represent the best compromise without going Franken. I would absolutely love to have a Havana like this

[mention]Swiss_goupil [/mention] Thanks for the compliment mate. The way I did are
- Thinned case back out for 0.75 mm.
- Replaced the existing rotor with ETA 7750 rotor then thinned a bit of ETA rotor to prevent it stuck with case back when tighten the case back's screws.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
[mention]Swiss_goupil [/mention] Thanks for the compliment mate. The way I did are
- Thinned case back out for 0.75 mm.
- Replaced the existing rotor with ETA 7750 rotor then thinned a bit of ETA rotor to prevent it stuck with case back when tighten the case back's screws.

Cheers mate,
Appreciate you taking the time to answer
Beautiful work!

Reactions: Zeula

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Bro I have to say that I prefer the safari on your straps than the OEM straps for the Safari. To me the color contrasts better with the dial and indices.

Thanks for the compliment brother [mention]legend [/mention]

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Inspirational work! My 57th street will get that treatment too soon I hope

Reactions: Zeula

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Inspirational work! My 57th street will get that treatment too soon I hope

In case you change you mind and lose complete interest with APs I'll ve happy to grab this 57th from ya, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swiss_goupil

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Thanks man :) That is a very special dial combination :)

Indeed!
I didn't liked much this model in the past, but time passed and this one grow in me more and more day after day, if I can find a noob mh I will buy it and slap a white rubber strap on it.