• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Marcus or Forged Carbon.

KILO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/15
I have been thinking about purchasing either the Marcus or FC, but I am still undecided as to which one. My wrist is rather small, so I think the 42mm Marcus would wear better but then again I really like the 44 FC.

Any thoughts?

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Not a diver fan? I have a 7.25-7.5 inch wrist and feel the 44's are too big, but that's a preference. The FC Diver is so light, you hardly notice it on the wrist sometimes, and with a few light modding it is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KILO

31/3/15
Not a diver fan? I have a 7.25-7.5 inch wrist and feel the 44's are too big, but that's a preference. The FC Diver is so light, you hardly notice it on the wrist sometimes, and with a few light modding it is perfect.

Great! Now I have another option besides the other two. Whats mods do you suggest?

Thanks.

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Crystal and case polish, the basics but steps it's quality up significantly. Getting a 'good one' counts too as far as the FC and rotating bezel alignment goes which is why it's best in my opinion to buy off another member.

KILO

31/3/15
Crystal and case polish, the basics but steps it's quality up significantly. Getting a 'good one' counts too as far as the FC and rotating bezel alignment goes which is why it's best in my opinion to buy off another member.

Will look into it, KC. Thanks for the advice.

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
The Marcus (white editon) is still one of my favorite AP's.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

The gen AP crystal is always single AR, and the gen FC is matte with pronounced marble grains. The mods you suggested actually make it look more inaccurate vs gen, and I will avoid these.
Instead I will recommend the cyclop, datewheel, hands and tachy mods if it’s a regular 42mm. Leave the crystal and case alone, or matte the case and refinish it to accentuate the marbling, instead of polishing it.

Reactions: Allure