• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
bisssshe43400509c9b4e91.gif

chris12345

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/2/12
Straightened some of this mess out in neat containers. I am very proud to have assembled this ... cough cough ... collection in 6 years. Now I need to straighten out the HH (code word for "hands.hoard") ... yes, I said hands. Please, people who see these photos do not be misled into thinking I am selling any of this.

Are those gen parts? ????

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Thanks very much for the kind words MasterWatch, Revolper, @Garuda...

Flying Tommy did exquisite RG plating on hands, case, plots and deployment. The finish is perfect and stunning in real life, and matches the color of the RH subdial rings and AP logo exactly. Mikey provided some great advice and key ingredients to make this work.

I am definitely enjoying this today...
8b0f7313048d0713c84e9f3b3b7b722f.jpg

Last edited:

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
Thanks very much for the kind words MasterWatch, Revolper, @Garuda...

Flying Tommy did exquisite RG plating on hands, case, plots and deployment. The finish is perfect and stunning in real life, and matches the color of the RH subdial rings and AP logo exactly. Mikey provided some great advice and key ingredients to make this work.

I am definitely enjoying this today...
8b0f7313048d0713c84e9f3b3b7b722f.jpg

Thank you very much!

Yes I forgot that I also plated the nice Gen Hands.

It’s a beautiful build from Domi. and I think there will not be many anymore :(

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
Im Pretty sure he does ..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

I sent slaughterer62 a PM two weeks ago regarding a future franken of mine, he told me "if the case needs thinning and machining and an appropriate movement holder" I should speak to dmuit . Maybe he does offer those services just not for everyone. Anyway, dmuit has not been answering my PMs for the past month so I'm still looking for alternatives. My other ongoing franken project is in the hands of zocker4711 .

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
I sent slaughterer62 a PM two weeks ago regarding a future franken of mine, he told me "if the case needs thinning and machining and an appropriate movement holder" I should speak to dmuit . Maybe he does offer those services just not for everyone. Anyway, dmuit has not been answering my PMs for the past month so I'm still looking for alternatives. My other ongoing franken project is in the hands of zocker4711 .

Was it a 44mm Franken? Or a regular old 42mm franken.

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
AFAIK domi is the only one providing the proper machining and movement holder.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU

My Bad mate.

I Said i was pretty sure because I saw he posted his CNC machine here on the Forum and offered case thinning.
That might have changed...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro