• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Yes, it is indeed possible to get a solid gold AP case made. I know someone who has done it before.
It won't be gen, but it will be aftermarket. And yes, it will weigh as much as the gen AP gold case. Having said that, I think that for most owners, visual resemblence is good enough.
I wish you the best in your project, and I am looking forward to see the progress and result!

Thanks legend! I am excited too, will send it to flying Tommy today :)

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
You don't have a gen 15400 seconds hand hidden somewere in there do you?

I spy a Cal 2121 as well those are hard to come by these days.

Good eyes.

Sorry, no 15400 seconds hands.

There are three other gen AP Calibers to the right of the frame, I could not fit them into this partial group shot.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Yeah I know the datewheel is wrong font but I did not find a gen one yet :) maybe I can add one in the future :)

as quetip says gen dw wont fit lwo. did you try slaughterers stock pile of unused parts :cheerleader:

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
I unpacked all of these gen AP parts to see if I had a silver ROO tachymeter for a member. I was surprised to see that I actually had four that I forgot about. Rare flex from me.
IMG-6688.jpg

When it comes to APs I often feel like a hoarder. It’s somewhat perverse consolation to know I’m not the only one

Last edited:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Straightened some of this mess out in neat containers. I am very proud to have assembled this ... cough cough ... collection in 6 years. Now I need to straighten out the HH (code word for "hands.hoard") ... yes, I said hands. Please, people who see these photos do not be misled into thinking I am selling any of this.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Hahaha. Why do I recognise so many bits and pieces?

You Sir should sell me back my hands

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Straightened some of this mess out in neat containers. I am very proud to have assembled this ... cough cough ... collection in 6 years. Now I need to straighten out the HH (code word for "hands.hoard") ... yes, I said hands. Please, people who see these photos do not be misled into thinking I am selling any of this.

Hi, looks fantastic, but am I gonna get my watch serivce anytime soon? Or even my watch back at all? I've been waiting from April, since I sent it to you, but I haven't received any update on the job, neither a response from you in the last 3 months (almost 4 now). I am sure you have had many other "problems" and previous projects which haven't let you finish this job, but a reasonable deadline or apology for the huge lead time wouldn't have been too bad, especially after having asked you about this matter on numerous occasions.Thanks!

maxlex thanks for your support with this issue of mine.

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19
Anyone here knows where i could buy a gen dial for AP 15202?

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Hi, looks fantastic, but am I gonna get my watch serivce anytime soon? Or even my watch back at all? I've been waiting from April, since I sent it to you, but I haven't received any update on the job, neither a response from you in the last 3 months (almost 4 now). I am sure you have had many other "problems" and previous projects which haven't let you finish this job, but a reasonable deadline or apology for the huge lead time wouldn't have been too bad, especially after having asked you about this matter on numerous occasions.Thanks!

Hi there. Don’t want to get in the middle of all this, but this thread is hardly the place to exchange messages like this. There’s little the rest of us can do and we don’t know much to begin with. As far as I can remember there is a modders section and slaughterer62 has his subsection there. If you feel the need you may want to involve a staff member too. But please let’s keep this thread pure and franken oriented. Thanks and good luck.

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK

You don't happen to have 2 barrels for breguet cal.517GG do you? I know it's a long shot but worth a try.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I don't think this is appropriate. If it is something between you and slaughterer, communicate privately with him. This thread is about AP frankens, lets keep it that way.

Reactions: Allure and Garuda

daft772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/19
Any recommendations on where to source the a nice rose gold bracelet for my gen royal oak 39mm?

I guess that would be considered a franken =)