• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Dear god. This takes the AP craze to a completely different level. And I thought I’ve seen it all around here.

Enjoy

Reactions: Jurgenk

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
Dear god. This takes the AP craze to a completely different level. And I thought I’ve seen it all around here.

Enjoy

Thanks Tosoboso, you’re one of those guys with my fully respect of your knowledge and work for the community.

Thanks again for your feedback it’s important for me!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
For two weeks I was with my wife at Wempe in Frankfurt.
And my wife to me „they don’t have much AP Collection“ LOL

I was in the AP boutique in Beverly Hills a couple of weeks ago & they only had half as many on display as you have!

Amazing collection.... Enjoy them all!

Reactions: flying-tommy

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
No comment, just a quick teaser

VEte9L.jpg

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
wow really interested in details about the ROC. I would love to do/have a franken of an ROC. I would trade my franken ROO.

the master of high end Franken AP's himself made a thread especially dedicated to this one of a kind build of this timeless piece of pure craftsmanship and art for the wrist - just have a quick search and you will be abled to receive an insight in what went into this lovely piece - the conclusion of this could possibly be that he won't sell it anytime soon - but that is just my interpretation. :)

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
For two weeks I was with my wife at Wempe in Frankfurt.
And my wife to me „they don’t have much AP Collection“ LOL

Thats because most of them got stolen 1 - 2 month ago lol

Next time you're in Frankfurt go check out Rüschenbeck near Fressgasse

They should have 4-5 ROOs in their AP section

Bucherer Frankfurt also got an acceptable AP collection

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Thats because most of them got stolen 1 - 2 month ago lol

Next time you're in Frankfurt go check out Rüschenbeck near Fressgasse

They should have 4-5 ROOs in their AP section

Bucherer Frankfurt also got an acceptable AP collection

Uh, do not forget the AP Boutique in Frankfurt on Goethe Strasse, my friend.

BIONONE

28/4/17

Visited Bucherer and Wempe in berlin and they dont even got their AP partnership... no more APs from them - spoke to both ADs and they told me to go to FFM or Munich. What a change.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Visited Bucherer and Wempe in berlin and they dont even got their AP partnership... no more APs from them - spoke to both ADs and they told me to go to FFM or Munich. What a change.

Yes, the "boutique only" distribution strategy of AP will eliminate most ADs in two years, irrespective of how long they have worked together with AP. From recent talks with ADs, they are very angry with AP about this, as the margins on new APs and the turnover was very attractive. It is another way that Bennahmias is leading AP in the wrong direction IMO, for both retailers and for customers. Suddenly customers who had a long relation with an AD have to start out fresh with a boutique which does not know them, and get assigned very poor allocations. The new AP distribution strategy even encompasses having full control of second hand AP sales as well in the future, like Linde Werdelin already does. I cannot see how this will work out for customers, seriously. But you know how I stand: Get Rid of Bennahmias.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Yes, the "boutique only" distribution strategy of AP will eliminate most ADs in two years, irrespective of how long they have worked together with AP. From recent talks with ADs, they are very angry with AP about this, as the margins on new APs and the turnover was very attractive. It is another way that Bennahmias is leading AP in the wrong direction IMO, for both retailers and for customers. Suddenly customers who had a long relation with an AD have to start out fresh with a boutique which does not know them, and get assigned very poor allocations. The new AP distribution strategy even encompasses having full control of second hand AP sales as well in the future, like Linde Werdelin already does. I cannot see how this will work out for customers, seriously. But you know how I stand: Get Rid of Bennahmias.

You are absolutely right, Sir.
Sooner or later they will feel the disadvantages that come with opening a box like this. What first started as increasing sales numbers will lead to a antipathy towards the overall marketing strategy within the majority of the „new“ generations that should be more attracted to AP as intended... i don’t see much appreciation in those aspects that result from boutique only exclusiveness.

Lets see when he stacked up enough money to retire ;)

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU

True that, forgot about the AP boutique ... I don't get to see Goethe Straße a lot, but my wife does.

Saw them in October getting the shop ready but thought they would take ages like Franck Muller Boutique in Hauptwache ( still not open after 1 year + )