• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Fully Modded AP Panda 42mm Noob

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
Hey Guys, Just wanted to share my AP panda that arrived after getting some mods done. Original owner (vik2001) had it and did some mods, and after i got it i added on to them.

This watch has been tinkered with since the beginning so i am just gonna list each under its modder.

The watch was a great base being Noob with more accurate date wheel and numbers on dial, so it made it easier to have it modded towards accuracy.

Domi:
Full Service (Literally you can shake it around however you want and its dead silent :punk:)
2xAR
Jewel Mod
Re-Brush and Polish the watch case

C&W:

Slimmed Hand Pinion
2xAR Cyclops with better magnification
Shaved Tachymeter

Its a great watch to start with, there is comparison thread here too showing how accurate it is, these mods just add to the beauty.

Enjoy the Pics and let me know what you think! :D

IMG_0968_JPG.jpg

IMG_0966_JPG.jpg

IMG_0971_JPG.jpg

IMG_0975_JPG.jpg

IMG_0974_JPG.jpg

IMG_0969_JPG.jpg

IMG_0970_JPG.jpg

IMG_0972_JPG.jpg

IMG_0973_JPG.jpg

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Nice man, why not ETA date disc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
Nice man, why not ETA date disc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my reading and pictures i saw, apparently this noob datewheel is closer than the ETA in font. Hence i decided to stick with it. Neither are offcourse anywhere close to the real font, but thought this was better looking. Pictures dont capture it but in reality its magnified very well so it looks good too.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
If it wasn't so common in this tiny little dot I'd get myself one. It's a very versatile watch

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
Very nice. Now all you need is to lume the dial and hands.

Thank!

Yea that black lume would make it perfectly complete. But just waited about month for mods to be done so dont want to send it out again, so just gonna enjoy it for now haha.

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Wow, this looks totally stunning! The pics are very crisp and i love the contrast on that watch. Have the 44 panda myself highly modded. But the 42mm was my original target, wanted to mod it as well. But love the ceramic and pushers if the 44mm, so im pretty happy after all. Mybe mod it furthermore.
I dont know if the tachyshave is nescessary or adds to the 44mm watch. But what are your thoughts on the jewelmod. Have you "ordered" it or was this already installed? How is this affecting the daily usage and do you "play" with the chronos? I think it's still not recommended.
Is it compareable to the graphite mod and will it last?
Enjoy your watcj buddy, its awesome. Hope i will find s modded one my self some day ;)

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
Wow, this looks totally stunning! The pics are very crisp and i love the contrast on that watch. Have the 44 panda myself highly modded. But the 42mm was my original target, wanted to mod it as well. But love the ceramic and pushers if the 44mm, so im pretty happy after all. Mybe mod it furthermore.
I dont know if the tachyshave is nescessary or adds to the 44mm watch. But what are your thoughts on the jewelmod. Have you "ordered" it or was this already installed? How is this affecting the daily usage and do you "play" with the chronos? I think it's still not recommended.
Is it compareable to the graphite mod and will it last?
Enjoy your watcj buddy, its awesome. Hope i will find s modded one my self some day ;)

Thanks awesome my friend! I am personally a fan of 44mm my self, but since my wrist is just under 16cm it looks like i have a wall clock on my wrist :(. I dont think the 44mm needs tachy shave, it looks good as it is i believe.

The jewel mod was already done when i got the watch, to be frank i dont even know what the full use of it is. I have not played with the chronos yet, i never use them on any of my watches, gen or rep so i dont know if the jewel mod has lasted or not, i can try it out and let you know. Other than that i dont know if it helps with the rotor but the rotor is super silent, i have mentioned it couple times i think haha, but its dead silent so very impressed.

Danii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/15
Let me know if you're ever letting go!
Perfect piece!