• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory AP ROO's are the new ones any better? ie the Grey Jarno Trulli-

Piggomytiggo

Looking Around
18/8/18
Hi all, new to the forum! Has there been any updates to the dial color on this beauty? I've checked a couple TD's and their sites still have the dial color issue and well... it's 2018

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
Repped by JF 3 years ago. One of those watches that you definitely need to make sure to check the TD actually has stock available before parting with your cash. Actually always a good idea, even if the watch is a new release. Do not assume just because they have a statement 'in stock' on their site that this is actually correct, make contact with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piggomytiggo

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Hi all, new to the forum! Has there been any updates to the dial color on this beauty? I've checked a couple TD's and their sites still have the dial color issue and well... it's 2018

Nope unfortunately no updates as regards dial colour, same across TD's it just different lightning no changes yet. To be honest it is in my top 5 best looking ROO's especially with the different materials just one thing from the start has stopped me from pulling the trigger . Yes it's a very good build, but to me the dial is the face of the watch and something I can't look past to be honest. The same reason I never purchased a Schumi at some point or even the stock GP Carbon, I'm quite anal about certain details such as wrong dial colour LOL