• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory AP ROO's are the new ones any better? ie the Grey Jarno Trulli-

theslavetrainer

31/10/12
I know all the shitty faults on these, but the Grey on the ZF Jarno Trulli, seems way better than noobs or JF?
What do you reckon? TS WATCH HAS THIS-http://www.tswatchltd.com/16035-ap16035-royal-oak-offshore-42mm-forged-carbon-ceramic-ru-a7750.html
ap16035-royal-oak-offshore-42mm-forged-carbon-ceramic-ru-a7750_zpsrzxqskzd.jpg

and its a wholesale price item...........

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
This looks black not grey .... there is no clear contrast between dial (to be grey) and the case (to be black).

Not sure if this is new!?

Dr. Theo

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yeah, as Tini said.. Looks like identical same colour to me either.

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Whether new or the same this is the most underated AP watch on this forum imo. Ive got mine on the Singapore gp strap and it looks awesome. Just like the buemi on a bumblebee strap.

This is one of the best looking 42mn AP ROO. Sporty and classy. Much better than the Bumblebee and the Singapore GP that get more chat.

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
I would buy the watch if they made the dial like the gen: grey color. I love the watch characteristics: FC case and cermet bezel + it is a good F1 driver

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I have a Trulli. Ignoring the dial color it is a good rep. I hardly wear it although it is light, classy and comfortable. Maybe some day.

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
Are we sure that isn't a misprint?

I have never heard of zfac making Roo's, only noob and jfac.

And the trulli seems like an odd one to rep given its high price and probably low volume. I've only seem a handful on the forums

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I suspect that this is the JF model.
Like someone said, I have no knowledge that ZF has started making ROOs, and if they really did, I doubt they would start with the Jarno Trulli.. ;)

Reactions: Allure

walkingcloud

Renowned Member
10/7/12
This is JF. I just went through a few of the watches on tswatch and a lot of their descriptions are false.

Watchouse

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/3/15
Having owned the gen before I should say this version from J12 is pretty accurate. Have not held the rep in hand before but from photos it seems pretty spot on except from the obvious wrong dial color, dw position, logo and a few other not so noticeable differences.

Imho it's still a wellbuilt rep!

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Having owned the gen before I should say this version from J12 is pretty accurate. Have not held the rep in hand before but from photos it seems pretty spot on except from the obvious wrong dial color, dw position, logo and a few other not so noticeable differences.

Imho it's still a wellbuilt rep!

This has to be the best post I have ever red in the AP section, you owned the gen and you claim this version is Spot on ! then you go on quoting the huge tells like dial color etc...

Pretty loose definition of "Spot on" especially coming from a "former owner" of the gen I would say...

You are a funny guy...

This release is a joke compared to the Gen !

Watchouse

INMATE
19/3/15
It's alright, to each his own. There's no need to engage myself in your level.

You have your opinion. So do I. It's a replica hence for the price it costs I'm not that anal to have it 99.99% accurate to the gen. Not even 95%.

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Watchouse, ignore that chump. Hes apparently gone gen as he feels reps are no longer worthy for him. Doesn't even own anymore AP reps yet thinks hes the boss over here. Shame he has a poor way with writing. Not sure if its a language barrier thing or his true IQ level.

TONTCPAD

18/2/13
Very nice combination of colours ( understated ) and materials - ceramic, carbon, rubber.
probably some Ti as well somewhere. Very nice ROO

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
This has to be the best post I have ever red in the AP section, you owned the gen and you claim this version is Spot on ! then you go on quoting the huge tells like dial color etc...

Pretty loose definition of "Spot on" especially coming from a "former owner" of the gen I would say...

You are a funny guy...

This release is a joke compared to the Gen !

I think what watchouse meant is: for the asking price, the rep is a well made watch.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

Watchouse

INMATE
19/3/15
+1 ukbondraider and legendkiller

I'm realistic in the game of replicas. We are paying a small fraction of the gen to have a 95% closeness. This is not German engineering neither is it a legit game so just be happy that we can enjoy this quality for hundreds not tens of thousands. :)

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Watchouse, ignore that chump. Hes apparently gone gen as he feels reps are no longer worthy for him. Doesn't even own anymore AP reps yet thinks hes the boss over here. Shame he has a poor way with writing. Not sure if its a language barrier thing or his true IQ level.

Mr. Bumpkin !!!!! :):) you back . I found it amusing that your pathetic self still keeping track of my post history...

I understand your frustrations when you use a nickname as a bond Trader , the lowest grade in the financial food chain, one can only expect dirt and filth coming out of your mouth...

Anyway show some credibility and self respect you nasty stingy troll, you keep insulting VIP members and you are not contributing to the forum... There is no such thing as free lunch Mr. Bumpkin !

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
pffff how old are you guys