• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

mini review: AP ROO Panda Gen vs Rep side by side

kim

Horology Curious
21/2/17
Super awesome review ! Love it when you compare the two of them so up close.

hmichael

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/5/17
I noticed this was posted in 2012. Is there any updates with the new JF models? for better or for worse?

trotter

8/8/16
Well what a stunning watch sheer CLASS ,been very tempted to pull the trigger but wondering if there are any updates on this watch the ultimate V2 has it was released in 2014 . EG bracelet, date wheel, etc and if anyone has any knowledge of a new release from JF a V3 coming anytime SOON ???

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
Fantastic post. I am waiting to get my JF Panda soon. Is there nowhere where I could buy a gen datewheel? And what is AR?

tom1912

20/2/19
australia
Great comparison...One of the best APs to get
I love my

zaryreqe.jpg

but always difficult to choose one, they are all nice but Panda and RB are the best

jy4u3ube.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woah grail ! NICE NICE NICE MAN

tom1912

20/2/19
australia
Thanks so much for detailed reviews like this. When I first got into the rep game, the AP Panda 42 mm was my dream watch. Still love the overall look to this day. However, I couldn't get over the position of the date window issue, so I never pulled the trigger on one. Kind of kills all the APs for me. And I really like all the Schumi s too. But then again, the date window issue. But since I always wanted an AP, I finally went with the AP SS novelty 44 mm, as the dial design kind of hides the date window flaw better than the 42 mm.

Imho, The date wheel looks only significantly close to the tachy when compared to the gen. I think it must be my lack of experience but looking at individual Rep watches sometimes, I need to question myself if thats a rep dw positioning.

stowee

Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Texas
This solidified my desire for an older style AP ROO 42mm! Just gotta figure out which one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk