• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No more AP classic SAFARI?????? Please help

mrnicewatch3

Horology Curious
10/1/14
As the title states. I am looking for a classic AP Safari with the cream dial. I was not aware that JF isn’t making these anymore. I purchased a Gen Hornback Strap and then tried 7 different TDs and they all are saying not available. Does anyone know any Dealers that have this or anyone else that would be interested in selling theirs? Thanks

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
As the title states. I am looking for a classic AP Safari with the cream dial. I was not aware that JF isn’t making these anymore. I purchased a Gen Hornback Strap and then tried 7 different TDs and they all are saying not available. Does anyone know any Dealers that have this or anyone else that would be interested in selling theirs? Thanks

They pop up regularly into the m2m section, not something rare. You can also post into the WTB section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrnicewatch3

Horology Curious
10/1/14
Thanks. I’ve been checking there everyday. I never would have thought that they wouldn’t produce such a classic model like the safari

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks. I’ve been checking there everyday. I never would have thought that they wouldn’t produce such a classic model like the safari

Remember "nice" is subjective, and dealers will sell what makes them money.
Maybe you will have better luck on m2m.

Reactions: Allure

mrnicewatch3

Horology Curious
10/1/14
That’s very true. You being the AP dragon wouldn’t happen to have an extra safari laying around or know someone who would by chance ?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That’s very true. You being the AP dragon wouldn’t happen to have an extra safari laying around or know someone who would by chance ?

You must be joking sir. My moniker derives from the fact that I breathe fire on APs whenever I see them, thereby obliterating them completely.

Reactions: Allure