• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ASPF: 15407ST Double Balance Wheel Openworked

hypnotwist

Known Member
19/9/16
All pics posted above are gen pics and has nothing to do with the rep we are talking about.

Add WeChat Id: ly328985331 and see what he posted in moments on April 20th. Those are rep pics.

For those of us that don’t have WeChat would you mind screenshotting & uploading here?

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
For those of us that don’t have WeChat would you mind screenshotting & uploading here?

I can't. I cannot upload to imgur since I cannot open its page. If admins can see my IP address they can explain the tech details. Ask others to upload the pics.

BTW the pics that others posted are absolutely gen pics. Look at the balance wheel. From when do reps have wheels with "dots" on it? which indicate a free sprung balance wheel?

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I can't. I cannot upload to imgur since I cannot open its page. If admins can see my IP address they can explain the tech details. Ask others to upload the pics.

BTW the pics that others posted are absolutely gen pics. Look at the balance wheel. From when do reps have wheels with "dots" on it? which indicate a free sprung balance wheel?

My friend, please let us believe they’re rep until we see the official rep pics, lol

Reactions: hypnotwist

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

imgbb ? pixelsbin ? all unreachable from behind the great firewall ?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
dashindark, man you’re killing the fantasy. Haha. But yeh, probably too good to be true.

Try this:
Take a screenshot on your phone. Google imgbb. Click “upload image”. Select the screenshot from your phone....upload it. Then, copy and paste the link to the uploaded images here (make sure you select “BBCode full linked” from scroll down menu, when copying the link across).

I managed to use it and I’m shit with IT.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Gen

Rep (maybe)
jVsfEc.jpg

compression
jVsGHX.jpg

I checked too in Instagram and this is the biggest difference i see now. This and the color of the two screws of the balance bridge.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
dashindark, man you’re killing the fantasy. Haha. But yeh, probably too good to be true.

Try this:
Take a screenshot on your phone. Google imgbb. Click “upload image”. Select the screenshot from your phone....upload it. Then, copy and paste the link to the uploaded images here (make sure you select “BBCode full linked” from scroll down menu, when copying the link across).

I managed to use it and I’m shit with IT.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

First problem: I cannot use google. But still I found a way. These are recent new products about AP.
BF 15202 black
APS 15407ST
AET crystal ROO chrono

Take a look guys.

https://ibb.co/sRqpjK8
https://ibb.co/Jcw201M
https://ibb.co/4sQ78Tb
https://ibb.co/3TZbrfh

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Is not a bad start for a v1. Can always mod it if lost of the movement is skeletonised.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Was just about to post about this as a reddit post was recommended to me but (rather unsurprisingly) people on the forum caught wind of it already! ;)

Apparently the asking price of this is around $480 which until more pics have been released I will not comment on. I think it's likely that this will be one of those REPs that looks decent at first but gets worse the more you look at it.

I have attached screenshots of the reddit post below for those who haven't seen it already, I am gonna be keeping my eyes on this one for sure and will be intrigued to see how it develops and improves (hopefully) overtime, although there is only so much you can expect out of a $500 REP of a beautifully crafted $250k openwork watch lol :thumbsup::

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Given how their QC issues with the Perpetual Calendar I wouldn't buy anything complex from ASPF.

Reactions: emdeevee

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Oh, not it's isn't Jf.
I hope your source is not right becuase this is worse than the jf version