• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15202 zip by ZF

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I think a moissanite bezel on this would look on point!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Off topic, Did anybody spot this video from tue same seller? He’s telling a story with notes. Anybody know what’s going on, speak Chinese? [mention]legend [/mention] maybe :))

https://m.youku.com/mid_video/id_XN...gv&sharekey=1b93dabe6c16ecf55f9eddee90c60c693

94ace64afdb477b0811df11c68705936.png

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Off topic, Did anybody spot this video from tue same seller? He’s telling a story with notes. Anybody know what’s going on, speak Chinese? [mention]legend [/mention] maybe :))

Yes I do speak Mandarin, and read and write Chinese fluently. What do you want to know? If I can help I will.

Reactions: Allure

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Yes I do speak Mandarin, and read and write Chinese fluently. What do you want to know? If I can help I will.

Thanks. Just curious what the story is in the video in post 44. It’s about rep factories that I can tell. If you provide a couple of translated pointers would be nice but if it’s a big ask , no problem!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks. Just curious what the story is in the video in post 44. It’s about rep factories that I can tell. If you provide a couple of translated pointers would be nice but if it’s a big ask , no problem!

I’ll have a look and get back asap. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Ok I’ve seen the video. Basically it’s about him narrating which factories are providing aftersales service and which aren’t (the first set of factory names he wrote doesn’t and they second does). Incidentally he also mentioned that the second set of factory names mentioned are the ones in business now.

The video is mainly about his business or entity “xiao lu” being able to provide a repair/maintenance service for reps. He mentioned at the start of the video that reps are expected to have a return rate of 3-5% and that the rep factories provide a 1-2 year warranty period (this is rubbish from my experience, they simply don’t in real life unless I’m missing something great lol)

Reactions: Allure

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Ok I’ve seen the video. Basically it’s about him narrating which factories are providing aftersales service and which aren’t (the first set of factory names he wrote doesn’t and they second does). Incidentally he also mentioned that the second set of factory names mentioned are the ones in business now.

The video is mainly about his business or entity “xiao lu” being able to provide a repair/maintenance service for reps. He mentioned at the start of the video that reps are expected to have a return rate of 3-5% and that the rep factories provide a 1-2 year warranty period (this is rubbish from my experience, they simply don’t in real life unless I’m missing something great lol)

Oic, it’s an analysis and promo on repairs.

Interesting read on the open for business factories. So JF is still alive??

Great warranty period hehe. Unrealistic in more ways I think, as it’s difficult to send a rep back. Shipping costs and custom checks.

Thanks for your time! Greetz from the Netherlands

Reactions: legend

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

Great warranty period hehe. Unrealistic in more ways I think, as it’s difficult to send a rep back. Shipping costs and custom checks.

Well, the target viewers of the clip are basically those domestic rep buyers in China

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Most welcome.

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
That blue is amazing, I should get one of those soon or later and enjoy it at home alone when nobody sees me, as most friends are into watches and will ask me to loan it for a night hahaha

Reactions: RedBearrd