Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15202 zip by ZF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    15202 zip by ZF


    Looks like it’s out
    https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-3...let-a2121.html

    #2
    Oops IP not zip… typo

    Comment


      #3
      Yay finally one with polished centre links!

      Custom made a2121 movement, does that mean it’s a clone?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by RedBearrd View Post
        Yay finally one with polished centre links!

        Custom made a2121 movement, does that mean it’s a clone?
        No


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by rockdaly View Post
          I really hate that pizza hour hand … ZF is a no go for me until they fix that.

          Comment


            #6
            Legend can fix it!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rockdaly View Post
              Legend can fix it!
              No doubt he makes an amazing job but the hole in the dial will be there … I don’t understand why they did this pizza hands.

              Comment


                #8
                The colour of the dial is correct with the dark blue around the outer rim? Is this supposed to be the latest version for the blue dial?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by bertieng View Post
                  The colour of the dial is correct with the dark blue around the outer rim? Is this supposed to be the latest version for the blue dial?
                  Search for 15202IP.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Forgive my ignorance, is this the same as the "Jumbo Extra Thin"?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by kryptics View Post
                      Forgive my ignorance, is this the same as the "Jumbo Extra Thin"?
                      its the polished version

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by austenier_callande View Post

                        its the polished version
                        nope, it is supposed to mimic the platinum version .... --> IP version of the jumbo is a version with Platinum and titanium instead of stainless steel..
                        Last edited by Erinoush; 07-01-22, 08:42.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by rockdaly View Post
                          Legend can fix it!
                          agree but to my personal opinion they are still wrong and easy spot

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Even though I really love the quality of ZF 15202 but the pizza hand can't be unseen irl.
                            Still a nice release tho.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Hi. I am really interested in this ip version of the 15202. Ive asked quite a few TD Bbut no one seems to have stock. Does anyone have any info?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X