• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So i want to buy my first ROO Model....

1337dmnk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/18
I been strongly thinking about buying my first proper ROO on a steel bracelet.
After hours of research i came across JF as the best factory if i got everything right.

Would you prefer JF as a good factory for my first ROO or are there any other factories that are doing it better?

Maybe someone has already one and can provide some pictures of their model and their experiences with buying one and the quality.

Thanks in advantage :)

Reactions: legend and Limpy

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
I been strongly thinking about buying my first proper ROO on a steel bracelet.
After hours of research i came across JF as the best factory if i got everything right.

Would you prefer JF as a good factory for my first ROO or are there any other factories that are doing it better?

Maybe someone has already one and can provide some pictures of their model and their experiences with buying one and the quality.

Thanks in advantage :)

Yeah just get the Black theme of Jwalker84 or something from sales section. Its a good used and affordable entry. JF will always be best full rep afaik. Ultimate will always be Franken. But first things first - get the steelbracelet model of Jwalker and enjoy

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Options are very limited on an ss bracelet, JF is good on chrono models but the game has been changing on no chrono models, it’s was JF up until like a year ago I think and aps until last week, and there is apparently ZF now, don’t know which is the best.

Reactions: 1337dmnk

1337dmnk

11/7/18
Options are very limited on an ss bracelet, JF is good on chrono models but the game has been changing on no chrono models, it’s was JF up until like a year ago I think and aps until last week, and there is apparently ZF now, don’t know which is the best.

thanks! do you know if all chrono dials work on the JF models?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
thanks! do you know if all chrono dials work on the JF models?

Short answer: yes. They work.

Detailed answer: I wouldn’t engage the chronos if I were you. They are the major source of problems in the A7750 sec@12 movements, with the way they are designed.
Leave the chronos well alone and you will avoid a major pitfall as the owner. Even after a movement overhaul and service remember that the design and flaws of this movement remains 100% unchanged. The chronos may work well in your specific watch but remember that they will eventually fail if engaged often enough. It’s not a question of if but of when. So just be aware about this and leave the chronos untouched. It’ll prolong the longevity of your JF ROO.

Reactions: Allure and mskwatch

1337dmnk

11/7/18
Short answer: yes. They work.

Detailed answer: I wouldn’t engage the chronos if I were you. They are the major source of problems in the A7750 sec@12 movements, with the way they are designed.
Leave the chronos well alone and you will avoid a major pitfall as the owner. Even after a movement overhaul and service remember that the design and flaws of this movement remains 100% unchanged. The chronos may work well in your specific watch but remember that they will eventually fail if engaged often enough. It’s not a question of if but of when. So just be aware about this and leave the chronos untouched. It’ll prolong the longevity of your JF ROO.

alright good to know, thanks for your hint!