• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tang Buckle

Luvwatch

21/8/14
I found one too in my stock. If the other deal falls through let me know, we can talk more.
All the best!

Thanks so much. I bought the buckle and end links form a member, but I always have something in the making so I’d be more than glad to to to you more my friend.

I would really like to send you my dark Knight sometime. Just a bit worried about the customs risk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks so much. I bought the buckle and end links form a member, but I always have something in the making so I’d be more than glad to to to you more my friend.

I would really like to send you my dark Knight sometime. Just a bit worried about the customs risk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No worries at all.

For the AP, you should always consider a modder in your vicinity first. I agree that it can be a pain (both in the wait and risks) sending it overseas.

Reactions: Allure and Luvwatch

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
my local modder likes to suplex me :(

That's different bro, because you always behave in an obnoxious manner, like wearing T shirts with your own image on it, taking every opportunity to remind everyone of your superior academic background, and being generally condescending to people who hold a different opinion. As a matter of fact, I think QueTip may want to chime in on this to verify what I said. :hehehe: