• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tang Buckle

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Hey gentlemen, anyone have one of this buckles and willing to sell o knows where I could get one?

Seems like TD’s are not getting spare parts due to the raids at the moment.

Thanks

19bbceb633791e177fa96e849ddc6d40.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just bought one from AliExpress myself, with logo. Prefer it over the deploy. Not a trusted dealer though so use caution as usual.

Tang buckles wear more comfortably for most people compared with the deployant. That’s why the newer ROOs have all been fitted with them as opposed to the older deployants. Deployants tend to leave the signature “AP” imprint on the wrist. This has been said to be a deliberate attempt by AP to “brand” the owners but physically it’s not the most comfortable for most.

Reactions: Allure and Luvwatch

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I have found that most of the aftermarket ones (eBay are the same as AliExpress) are poorly executed and when on the wrist do not close properly leaving the buckle at a weird angle - just my experience

If anyone found one that is good, lease share the seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have found that most of the aftermarket ones (eBay are the same as AliExpress) are poorly executed and when on the wrist do not close properly leaving the buckle at a weird angle - just my experience

If anyone found one that is good, lease share the seller

Well all the ones on mine are good. :legend:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
As always thanks for your input my friend. Unfortunately I couldn’t find a 20mm buckle with the AP logo in EBay or AliExpress :(

The link I sent you is for a 20mm buckle, and like I said there is an option to include the logo.
I practically sent you the link and all you had to do was to click on it, choose the option, and make the purchase. You can request the seller to supply a steel one for you. Write to him and try your luck, all the best!

Last edited:

Luvwatch

21/8/14
The link I sent you is for a 20mm buckle, and like I said there is an option to include the logo.
I practically sent you the link and all you had to do was to click on it, choose the option, and make the purchase. You can request the seller to supply a steel one for you. Write to him and try your luck, all the best!

Yes you did my friend and I’m grateful.

I must have been dropped hard in the head as a baby because I can’t find the “not golden”, stainless steel AP buckle in the seller’s store.

It does give the option to choose with or without the AP logo but only in golden.

I’ll keep looking. Thanks again mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2020Raiden

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yes you did my friend and I’m grateful.

I must have been dropped hard in the head as a baby because I can’t find the “not golden”, stainless steel AP buckle in the seller’s store.

It does give the option to choose with or without the AP logo but only in golden.

I’ll keep looking. Thanks again mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The steel one must have sold in between my first post and when you looked..I will try to help you find another link no worries.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12

+1

i bought from two ali sellers. one seller sent three 20mm unmarked even though I asked for engraving. the other seller sent 2 engraved 20mm buckles and one piece was longer (elongated). the engraving was done by someone in a rush.

the slop with the tongue, can't remember if i fitted thicker springbars

Luvwatch

21/8/14
The steel one must have sold in between my first post and when you looked..I will try to help you find another link no worries.

You’re such a nice guy dammit!
Thanks a lot.

I contacted a member that has offered me a JF one. Hopefully we’ll close

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Just in case, I m looking for a RG one for my 44mm Pride of Germany