• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15202 Green Dial

antonio220893

Known Member
26/8/18
Hi everyone.

I'm not informed about the AP's world, so I hope that you'll forgive my ignorance.
About last day I saw on my instagram feed a profile who advertised a super rep of AP 15202 Green Dial... I ask at the most experts which factory is, and if have you got more info about it.

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
that crown logo looks like dog shit :sick-1::laughing:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That is quite a nice looking watch but by no means a “super rep” by any stretch of the imagination.

Reactions: Allure

antonio220893

Known Member
26/8/18
That is quite a nice looking watch but by no means a “super rep” by any stretch of the imagination.

Thank you for the answer.
i’m not “trained” to judge an AP rep.. because it’s the first time that i’m approccing at this brand... and by now i’m in the study phase ????

The only thing that i really appreciate of this rep it’s the green dial.. and the sense of this post is to understand if there are super rep of 15202 with a dial green.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you for the answer.
i’m not “trained” to judge an AP rep.. because it’s the first time that i’m approccing at this brand... and by now i’m in the study phase ????

The only thing that i really appreciate of this rep it’s the green dial.. and the sense of this post is to understand if there are super rep of 15202 with a dial green.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

The green dial is very pretty indeed I agree. As for AP “super reps”, forget about it and enjoy the replicas for what they are: replicas. Why do you want a “super rep” for? You either buy the gen or the rep. The rest of the segregation is in your mind.

Reactions: Allure

STIFFL3R

Horology Curious
18/9/21
The green dial is very pretty indeed I agree. As for AP “super reps”, forget about it and enjoy the replicas for what they are: replicas. Why do you want a “super rep” for? You either buy the gen or the rep. The rest of the segregation is in your mind.
I have prob contact you cna you pm me

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I get the impression that OPs definition/understanding of super rep might not be aligned with what the forum generally class as being “super rep”. I don’t think he is as picky as some.

Op check this out:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap/9900831-bf-15202

It’s not what the forum would call a super rep but that’s largely irrelevant if you just want something that looks nice, decent quality and can be enjoyed for what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: legend

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
I get the impression that OPs definition/understanding of super rep might not be aligned with what the forum generally class as being “super rep”. I don’t think he is as picky as some.

Op check this out:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap/9900831-bf-15202

It’s not what the forum would call a super rep but that’s largely irrelevant if you just want something that looks nice, decent quality and can be enjoyed for what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

although not really gen like, the hand stack + bevel are better than the rest out of the box.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
At least it doesn't have the ZF pizza base hand stack. LOL. One thing going for it.

antonio220893

Known Member
26/8/18

You have definitely right! AP is a brand that I don't kwon enough, and for this when I saw something that looks nice and of decent quality.. I wonted to share it with the other members of this forum.

mech500 thank you for the link.. I will look at it very carefully to learn as much as possible.

P.S sorry for the late answer :sad::sad:

Bonemeat

Horology Curious
8/5/21
I am very interested in this, but is it being made in rosegold or gold with green dial? Any decent reps out there???? I haven't seen it anywhere the 15202 rosegold green dial.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I am very interested in this, but is it being made in rosegold or gold with green dial? Any decent reps out there???? I haven't seen it anywhere the 15202 rosegold green dial.

Well if you really want a decent rep, get the RG 15202 from ZF and install the green dial (aftermarket or from the rep).

The gen green dial 15202 is a platinum model, so it is unlikely that an RG version will be produced for the gen. If so, then perhaps you won't get the rep RG version as well, makes sense?

Reactions: Allure and Bonemeat

Bonemeat

Horology Curious
8/5/21
Well if you really want a decent rep, get the RG 15202 from ZF and install the green dial (aftermarket or from the rep).

The gen green dial 15202 is a platinum model, so it is unlikely that an RG version will be produced for the gen. If so, then perhaps you won't get the rep RG version as well, makes sense?

Yeah, that could work, just buying the green dial and then replacing it with color bought with proper watch factory. :) I found a version of the watch here https://chazingtime08.co/brands/aud...mm-15202-yg-green-dial-yg-bracelet-miyota9015 -> but im no watch expert? is it shit?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi legend, I think there actually is, I was doing some research the other day and there was one released as a limited edition to 50 pieces in 2015.

https://watchbase.com/audemars-piguet/royal-oak/15205ba-oo-1240ba-01

Sent from my 15202

Then I think I have misunderstood the OP. All the while I was thinking of the newly released platinum 15202 with the smoked green flat dial and not the green one you linked, which I’m aware of. Thank you for your input though.

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
Then I think I have misunderstood the OP. All the while I was thinking of the newly released platinum 15202 with the smoked green flat dial and not the green one you linked, which I’m aware of. Thank you for your input though.

Back on topic of the platinum with the smoked green dial from BF, I have ordered one. Rejected my first QC and the second and eventually gave up on the third with plans to franken it. The case is an absolute joke as is the crown. I plan to use the dial and DW only. Use a ZF or an XF SS case and crown and maybe source a gen movement from a vintage VC and use their Calibre 1121 (same as the 2121). The things I’m worried about are the dial and DW alignment onto a gen movement swing as the dial feet won’t have the same position.

Finally one thing I’m contemplating is having a cad rendering made of the 15202ST case and bracelet and having a new watch CNC’d in tungsten. Something I have no experience with so any guidance of anyone that’s tried this would be handy.

Sent from my 15202

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Finally one thing I’m contemplating is having a cad rendering made of the 15202ST case and bracelet and having a new watch CNC’d in tungsten. Something I have no experience with so any guidance of anyone that’s tried this would be handy.

Sent from my 15202

it will weight half a kilo .... ;-(