• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I just bought this yesterday

the seller is not sure what factory it is could you tell that this rep is From JF or ZF?

and he said that he bought many years ago

Thanks Mr. Legend

My First impression is stunning! I never own a gen one or see it with my own eyes but I’m surfing this site for many years. to see this with my own eyes (the rep) is just surprisingly amazed by how beautiful it is????

I do believe it’s an early JF.
But no matter what it is, it is a beautiful looking watch. I’m happy to know that you can appreciate that for what it is. If you can forget about the accuracy of details, and appreciate it for what it is, then you’re in the right game. It adorns your wrist well and with the right attitude and confidence I don’t see why it would be perceived as anything less than beautiful.
Wear it well sir!

Elizabethwithme

Looking Around
19/5/22
I do believe it’s an early JF.
But no matter what it is, it is a beautiful looking watch. I’m happy to know that you can appreciate that for what it is. If you can forget about the accuracy of details, and appreciate it for what it is, then you’re in the right game. It adorns your wrist well and with the right attitude and confidence I don’t see why it would be perceived as anything less than beautiful.
Wear it well sir!

when i’m surfing this site i see many flaws that people point it out but when it is on my wrist it’s just enough for me.

thanks for your kind words sir

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
7db58eea9c94c166df427603fc46878d.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
when i’m surfing this site i see many flaws that people point it out but when it is on my wrist it’s just enough for me.

thanks for your kind words sir

Yes let’s not be blind to the flaws. Pertinent knowledge is always useful. But the flaws of newer reps are mostly academic and for forum discussion rather than actual issues in real life for the random passerby to call out.

sybariten

Puts the "ass" in classy
9/7/12
Sydney
Picked up the old school Diver (15703ST) from Jtime this week. Given the wet weather here in Sydney it felt like the appropriate watch to wear today...!
1cfe77aca01ac8accee154dcc7ea2eb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: H S and C Master

sybariten

Puts the "ass" in classy
9/7/12
Sydney
To me, the 57th St is still one of the best looking steel Offshore models out there. Would love to grab one.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: SHB