• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Last week….

5821a9a0c49103540c4c4371ccbf1e49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
How's the tourbillon? Been looking at the RG version, just not a big fan of the metal AP bracelets, would swap for rubber.

Its great mate, wearing it today and I keep stopping to look at it. Seems to be running perfectly and the periodic clicking sound of the tourb rotating is strangely satisfying. I have struggled with AP bracelets in the past as they never seem to fit right on my slim wrists however this one sits surprisingly well and is quite comfortable foe such a hefty watch. :thumbsup:

notdiglet_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/19
Its great mate, wearing it today and I keep stopping to look at it. Seems to be running perfectly and the periodic clicking sound of the tourb rotating is strangely satisfying. I have struggled with AP bracelets in the past as they never seem to fit right on my slim wrists however this one sits surprisingly well and is quite comfortable foe such a hefty watch. :thumbsup:

Interesting, I'm just not a fan of the links, they always rip out my arm hairs lol. If you'd be down, I'd love to see a vid of the tourb, debating now between the AP or a VC

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Whats the name of this watch?! Is this a rep or gen?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

As what Erinoush said, its a code 11.59, ref: 15210OR.OO.A028CR.01.
The watch is gen, and currently in my collection.
I chose to use a pic of it to kick off the new AP pics thread as I think it is something uncommonly seen in pics posted here.

Reactions: Allure