• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

thewatchappreciator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/19
4a240cffbdd89203c149860c090901ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
envy is the correct term to reply to these

I can assure you the meal was terrific. What I left out was that the Cannonball run was stopping there for lunch too. It was a great day entirely.

Reactions: SuperLory

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
Bro you should check your bezel screw at 4, :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks bro. Yep, I had long since noticed. I tried to adjust it, but I don't have the proper tools with me... I have to pay a visit to my watchmaker... Cheers,

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
White straps with an FC case? Its rebelliously refreshing and very nice. I did the same for my bumblebee but I think the yellow dial accents diluted the badass effect lol.
Is that an ETA datewheel I spy in your watch too? Brings back memories of good ol' days where the AP reps used ETA datewheels for the lack of more accurate ones.
All in all, gorgeous combination in a watch, wear it well!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Old version 15400
Doesn’t matter, still looks good. I like the dial finish.

It’s the wearer not the watch.
There are guys (ahem me) who get called out for wearing gen APs, by guys who think it’s the latest ZF or JF, likely due to the lack of believability that I can afford it. When that happens I usually just go along and tell them “yes! JF (or whatever factory they mentioned) got it right after 66 versions. You should get one too!”

So it’s about the wearer not the watch. I’m getting there slowly. :legend:

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore

There are guys (ahem me) who get called out for wearing gen APs, by guys who think it’s the latest ZF or JF, likely due to the lack of believability that I can afford it. When that happens I usually just go along and tell them “yes! JF (or whatever factory they mentioned) got it right after 66 versions. You should get one too!”

If you wearing a gen AP is not believable, there’s no hope for the rest of us.

Elizabethwithme

Looking Around
19/5/22

I just bought this yesterday

the seller is not sure what factory it is could you tell that this rep is From JF or ZF?

and he said that he bought many years ago

Thanks Mr. Legend

My First impression is stunning! I never own a gen one or see it with my own eyes but I’m surfing this site for many years. to see this with my own eyes (the rep) is just surprisingly amazed by how beautiful it is????