• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
jNP1rL.jpg

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
i need your feedback man, I'm on the fence with this

Go for it, you won’t regret it. I wasn’t planning on picking one of these up at all, but I’m thoroughly impressed at how much $800 can get you. Although it’s not a real perpetual calendar, the mere execution of the watch is technically impressive on it’s own. The detail and construction alone have me questioning how small the margin from producing one of these must be.

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Go for it, you won’t regret it. I wasn’t planning on picking one of these up at all, but I’m thoroughly impressed at how much $800 can get you. Although it’s not a real perpetual calendar, the mere execution of the watch is technically impressive on it’s own. The detail and construction alone have me questioning how small the margin from producing one of these must be.
Use of glue on the movement, making the moon phase fall off with a few knocks. The rotor is too noisy. Just resizing the bracelet will knock the thing around enough to damage it, so be careful. And the running seconds hand, ugh.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Use of glue on the movement, making the moon phase fall off with a few knocks. The rotor is too noisy. Just resizing the bracelet will knock the thing around enough to damage it, so be careful. And the running seconds hand, ugh.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Not my experience at all. Sizing the bracelet wasn't as convenient as the traditional screwed-in links of the Royal Oak, but not much less so than resizing the push pin linked Nautilus bracelet.

Last edited: